Invisible Admins and Supermods

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

I noticed that all the three active admins and all the supermods are on invisible mode.
:schnauz: seems that there is a secret mission going on >_> doncha think!?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
That way we(members) can not tell when they are on and stuff so we try and follow the rules a little more(even thought they could always catch us even when there not on)

But say its the SB...you think there no not on...you start shouting off racist stuff and BAM they catch you and your like shit your on....god damnit...and you get banned.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
that just shows how coward you all are...

Them or us?

To be honest, I started using the invisible mode when TSS would PM me as soon as I get online about something stupid....and no I don't mean I would already have a message. He would PM me after I logged on. That's the same reason i don't use AIM or any other IM program anymore.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
But see he is no longer here.

So why do you keep doing it now.

This Guy

I have people who pester the shit out of me when they know for sure I'm online...most aren't here anymore (TSS was one of them too) I still have MSN but I'm always invisable, I rarely use it, but most of my friends don't use it anymore either.

Here's my question, what does it matter if were invisable or not. Any problems or questions or whatever you have you need to either post or pm us anyways, if were online were going to reply invisable or not (unless your pulling a TSS)

Wordlife

This Guy makes a good point.... why should we really care? They are here to help us either way, invisible or not, so why should we care that they can't be seen. It's better that way anyways in my opinion, cause then we can make sure to know whats right or not to post in a certain section and be sure to follow the rules, whether they are around or not.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
This Guy makes a good point.... why should we really care? They are here to help us either way, invisible or not, so why should we care that they can't be seen. It's better that way anyways in my opinion, cause then we can make sure to know whats right or not to post in a certain section and be sure to follow the rules, whether they are around or not.

which all goes back to my first post in here lol.

MikeRaw

You can sorta tell when they'e on anyways... There's only probably 5 guys or so (that matter, anyway) that use invisible, and msot are on the staff. So if you see it says 10 members on, but you onyl see 5 names listed, you can guess whose on.