Invasion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm from that other place... So this is where the big boys play huh? Well from where I stand... There's not many main eventers. As you can tell by the name... I'm The Shit. I'm a big fan of leagues and a few forum games aswell. Just gotta get started and find something to sink my teeth into. As always you stay classy........ Oh and others of my kind will be jumping over, with goodies for all of yall.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
lol that "other place"

Welcome!
200_d.gif

Reactions: AfricanScatMahn

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Possibly an odd question but why are people from TWF signing up here when it closed / whatever happened to it? Did Solidius do a mail shot or something?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
This is The Invasion, eh? I look forward to burying you jabronis! :rock:

WHERE'S MY SHOVEL? OH, THAT'S RIGHT! HERE IT IS: :shovel:

Nah, seriously. Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy it here!

Last edited:

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Possibly an odd question but why are people from TWF signing up here when it closed / whatever happened to it? Did Solidius do a mail shot or something?

Tsar/Red Dragon plugged this forum, puls3 vouched for it and everyone got on board. I didn't do anything.

Welcome, OP! :becky: