Introducing, WFF!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

airbourne908

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Hello members, legends, mods, and admins, a lot of you may not know me very well as I am new. My name is airbourne908. My long time friend Crator and I noticed this site doesn't have a "living" E-Fed, so we decided we would bring you one! In case you don't know what an E-Fed is, I'll explain it, what we're doing is running an online wrestling federation where you pick current wrestlers to role-play as. We will use these wrestlers in writings and post shows with these wrestlers. One thing we added is that you can create your own wrestler for this E-Fed, an application will be posted below for created wrestlers.

We will be posting shows on a regular basis (hopefully) on Wednesdays. When a PPV comes around the full card will have its own thread. Now to the name, WFF. WFF stands for WWE Forums Federation. Generic, but catchy. The weekly show will be called Wednesday Night Elevation, but we'll just call it Elevation for short. Your success in WFF will mostly rely on how active you are in the backstage discussion thread an how well you play your character. So don't expect much if you rarely post in the discussion thread.

So all you have to do is tell me who you want to be and whether he is face or heel. The created wrestler application, as stated in the first paragraph, will be posted below.

Backstage Discussion Thread: http://wweforums.net/threads/wff-backstage-discussion-thread.23503/

Created Wrestler Application

Name: keep it original
Handler: Your username here
Nickname: If none, just say N/A
Gimmick: Simple, precise and original. No, "cocky and sadistic, but backs it up bullshit"
Height: Realistic and in proportion with weight
Weight: Realistic and in proportion with height
Hometown: Where your character resides
Signature Moves: 2 Max
Finishing Moves: 2 Max
Entrance Music: No links, just title and artist
Status: Face or Heel, no Tweener. Should match gimmick. No ,"Ugh, he's a heel but, acts like a face."

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I don't think there really is anything wrong with 2 feds unless it fails. Remember HCW?

Imp4ctCr4ft2

Reaction score
Name: Shane McMahon
Handler: Imp4ctCr4ft2
Nickname: Shane O Mac
Gimmick: Whatever Shane's Gimmick was.
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 230 lbs
Hometown: Stanford, Connecticut
Signature Moves: Shane O Shuffle and Bronco Buster
Finishing Moves: Coast 2 Coast and Leap Of Faith
Entrance Music: Here Comes the Money By Jim Johnson

airbourne908

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Brad Maddox as always.
Name: Shane McMahon
Handler: Imp4ctCr4ft2
Nickname: Shane O Mac
Gimmick: Whatever Shane's Gimmick was.
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 230 lbs
Hometown: Stanford, Connecticut
Signature Moves: Shane O Shuffle and Bronco Buster
Finishing Moves: Coast 2 Coast and Leap Of Faith
Entrance Music: Here Comes the Money By Jim Johnson
Both Accepted, Heel or Face Jwab?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
We barely supported one, let alone when we had 2. Let Sack and Stop fix it then suggest this again, IMO.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
All I'm saying is there's no point having people go to the effort of making characters if it fails. I've seen a lot of shit fail on this site in my time, this is gonna be another.