Introducing the ultimate disgrace to music(and the human race): REHDOGG!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
And what's worse is that he's better than all of your "ringtone rappers" and "G's" out there making cloney "party rap" for stupid suburban white teens.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
No not really. This guy is a step below Rapping Granny.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
[YT]nqipfT3292I&feature=player_embedded[/YT]

Nation, we're so listening to this song on repeat next time we hang out.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
The ultimate disgrace to music is metalcore/emo/screamo/insert all other smurf music that pretends to be cool metal but isn't.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
^The difference is Rehdogg takes his music seriously

hndsmepete

Reaction score
^The difference is Rehdogg takes his music seriously

So did Wesley Willis. Wesley Willis had severe schizophrenia, which is why his music was odd. It was considered "outsider music" because he wasn't sane & it was really just his rantings. Jello Biafra put out some of his albums on his Alternative Tentacles label, Rick Rubin put out a few on his American Recordings label (same label as Slayer & System of a Down). I remember hearing him on Howard Stern in the mid-90's.
Here's the ending to pretty much ever Wesley Willis song:
Rock over London, Rock on Chicago, (Insert product slogan here)
Plenty of Wesley Willis mp3s: http://www.alternativetentacles.com/bandinfo.php?band=wesleywillis

Wesley Willis Fiasco, doing a cover of Duran Duran's "Girls On Film".
[YT]Z9a2A84E694[/YT]
[YT]SeJZJJk_qpc[/YT]

Rock and Roll McDonalds
[YT]QWWsWP9bPAg[/YT]

Ever hear of Gangsta Fag? He ws a straight guy who pretending to be gay & made songs in character as Gangsta Fag. Really disturbing shit.
http://blog.joerogan.net/archives/96
http://gangstafag.com

Also there's the incredibly shitty Rappin' Duke from the 80s. It was a really bad impression of John Wayne rapping. Still better than Rehdogg.
[YT]p8iouO9JRH0[/YT]

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Biggie Smalls:

"Remember Rapping Duke. Dah Har Dah Har you never thought that Hip Hop would take (make) it this far."

hndsmepete

Reaction score
Biggie Smalls:

"Remember Rapping Duke. Dah Har Dah Har you never thought that Hip Hop would take (make) it this far."

Ok, I got the Biggie Smalls reference now. I figured that since Puff Daddy produced him there might've been a sample of Rapping Duke. Biggie used to sell drugs a few blocks from a relative's house.