Intro of Stunning Steve

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself and tell you a few things about myself.

I started watching wrestling around 1996 or so when I was 5 or so years old. (I'm 21 now) I got out wrestling in my high school years and have started to pick up watching it again in college. I'm really enjoying things right now other than Cena's inevitable reign coming up.

Also, I grew up an athlete (Arkansas All Star team in baseball and basketball) and I still play casually every day. That being said, I'm thinking about going to wrestling school this summer. I'm 6'3 210 pounds right now, but I've been doing more cardio than anything over the last year. I could easily bulk up to at least 250+.

With my athletic background and my size (and charisma) do you think I would stand a chance?

Glad to be here!

Steve

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Stunning introduction, man.

I hope you have a stunning time here.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Stunning! :eek:tunga: Hope you enjoy your time here. I say if you truly want to be a wrestler and feel like you could handle it, then go for it. Doesn't hurt to try. If you do, then all the best as you pursue wrestling school!

Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
Welcome to the forum, Stunning! :eek:tunga: Hope you enjoy your time here. I say if you truly want to be a wrestler and feel like you could handle it, then go for it. Doesn't hurt to try. If you do, then all the best as you pursue wrestling school!
Thanks! Idk...it's something I've contemplated. Not to sound conceited or brag, but I am a really good athlete. After not pursuing my offers to play college baseball, I don't want my ability to go to waste.

Probably just day dreaming! Haha