Interesting Ziggler tweet.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Man that would be sweet.. Imagine Dolph giving all he has in the match, maybe wins (depends on his opponent).
I would mark for sure.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
stephan1 said:
IWC was very sad about RAW being 3 hours. But it can be good. Longer matches will be part of the 3 hour RAW. No more 3 minute matches from RAW, or 18 seconds. Longer Diva matches and more focus on Divas. And since they can't fill a whole hour up with John Cena/Brock they are going to have to focus more ont he mid-tier card. This is a dream come true for the IWC. :dawg:

That's awesome optimism right there :)

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Sigh. You didn't get the imagery.

By that I obviously mean being "miserable" about WWE all the time. You never ever post anything positive for WWE. That's what I meant.

I post positive things about WWE. I was on their dick when they brought Brock in until they fucked that up. I love Ace and his character. Bringing in Heyman was a 10/10 move. It's not my fault they fucksuck most of the time, I just call it like it is.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Maybe. I'm sure if this was TNA though you wouldn't bag on it as much.

This shit again :facepalm1:

Yes, I give TNA more of a benefit of the doubt because I want them to succeed. If WWE comes down a peg and TNA moves up a peg it breeds competition which is a win for fans. Is that such a bad thing?

If WWE knew how to put out a consistently good product without another company breathing down their neck I wouldn't have to feel this way towards them.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It's not a bad thing wanting TNA to succeed. It's a bad thing ranting on and on about WWE but then if TNA do something wrong you're all fine. That's just hypocrisy Dolph. I equally want TNA to succeed but I'm equally a critic about them than I am about WWE.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
It's not a bad thing wanting TNA to succeed. It's a bad thing ranting on and on about WWE but then if TNA do something wrong you're all fine. That's just hypocrisy Dolph. I equally want TNA to succeed but I'm equally a critic about them than I am about WWE.

I play favorites, but to say I ignore TNA's flaws is off base. If they put on a shit show I'll be the first to say it. I can't help that I legitimately enjoy the product that they are putting out 10 X more than I enjoy most of what WWE pumps out.

Also IMHO WWE deserves to be viewed under a more critical eye. They are the face of pro wrestling. They have infinite resources and can hire any wrestler on Earth that they want to. They have been around forever and any time someone thinks wrestling they think WWE. We have all seen WWE put out a good product on a regular basis in the past, so me being critical of their currently shitty product is fair game.

TNA is an infant company with much more finite resources that is just trying to get a small piece of the wrestling pie that is dominated by WWE. If TNA were in the WWE's shoes I would be just as critical of them as I am WWE. But to act like the two companies are on even ground is laughable. TNA does things sometimes that reek of desperation, but it's understandable. Do I like it when they do things like catering to Hulk? No, but it's understandable.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
You can counter that with because they're in the spotlight they have less limits. I remember GLAD going crazy at them for small tiny little things that probably happen every week in TNA. They get reports on how they've offended X group. WWE has to be very very careful.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The reasons they suck have nothing to do with that. They are just lazy and complacent