Interesting Ziggler tweet.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lmao @ the thought of WWE ever giving Ziggler that much TV Time. He is a dreamer though, I'll give him that.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Someone on another board said Taker will beat him 1000-0 in a 60 minute iron man match to celebrate the 1000th ep of Raw

sounds accurate

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Someone on another board said Taker will beat him 1000-0 in a 60 minute iron man match to celebrate the 1000th ep of Raw

sounds accurate

That sounds about right. :dawg:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Be optimistic.

No way. Being pessimistic with WWE is obviously the way to go.

Getting what you expect 9 times out of 10 while being pleasantly surprised when they do something right >> being disappointed 9 times out of 10 and feeling 'satisfied' when they finally get something right

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
An iron man match between him and Bryan, or him and Punk during the show would be great. I don't think that's happening though... :sad:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I think you know that Ziggler won't be a jobber forever. He simply has nothing to do. So I can counter your argument with:

Being miserable all the time > Satisfied when they use him
Being positive all the time > Ecstatic when they use him

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
I think you know that Ziggler won't be a jobber forever. He simply has nothing to do. So I can counter your argument with:

Being miserable all the time > Satisfied when they use him
Being positive all the time > Ecstatic when they use him

Being miserable all the time? lmao

You are right, all day long I sit around miserable "WWE WHY WON'T YOU USE DOLPH ZIGGLER??!?! YOU ARE RUINING MY LIFE DAMN YOU!!!"

my outlook on WWE has no affect on me as a person.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Sigh. You didn't get the imagery.

By that I obviously mean being "miserable" about WWE all the time. You never ever post anything positive for WWE. That's what I meant.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
IWC was very sad about RAW being 3 hours. But it can be good. Longer matches will be part of the 3 hour RAW. No more 3 minute matches from RAW, or 18 seconds. Longer Diva matches and more focus on Divas. And since they can't fill a whole hour up with John Cena/Brock they are going to have to focus more ont he mid-tier card. This is a dream come true for the IWC. :dawg:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
IWC was very sad about RAW being 3 hours. But it can be good. Longer matches will be part of the 3 hour RAW. No more 3 minute matches from RAW, or 18 seconds. Longer Diva matches and more focus on Divas. And since they can't fill a whole hour up with John Cena/Brock they are going to have to focus more ont he mid-tier card. This is a dream come true for the IWC. :dawg:

Unless they extend Cena's segments and fill time with even more video packages. But it's true, with more time every week they'll probably be forced to make longer matches and give more time for the midcard.