Interesting WWE news (spoiler alert)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

-WWE.com announced ECW Champion CM Punk vs. U.S. Champion MVP in a Champion vs. Champion Match At the ECW Edition this Week.

- WWE updated the Royal Rumble Section Page in Their Website, already Announced Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton's Match

- In The Armaggeddon Section,WWE is Teasing the Possibly Second Coming of 'Wrestling God' JBL

- From CL: I noticed right after Armageddon, WWE.com had photos in their gallery showing the Edge imposters with captions revealing that they were the Major brothers. A little while later those pictures and captions were removed. I wonder if it was supposed to be a secret...

I'm not saying these reports are 100% accurate, but if they are, I like to see the direction WWE is going, especially with the MVP vs Punk match and the EDge/Major angle. Edge should have a faction, it'll help the Major brothers gain more time on TV and maybe mould them into something. ANd for Punk vs MVP, I'd wonder which one WWE will be going with, especially since both are the stars of tommorow.

PeepShow

I agree with you fully about the Punk/MVP thing. It is pretty sweet, but I wouldnt expect it to keep going like this. Hopefully Im wrong.

But with the Major Brothers, I know that was pretty much their only option as they look similar to Edge, but I just dont think they are big enough players yet to be in a stable with Edge. Once again though, I could be wrong.

J

MVP vs. CM Punk sounds awesome 2 night i'm definitly gunna watch that match...and as for JBL...I so hope he come outta retirement...The man can wrestle and we all know this...and as for Edge and The Major Brother i think its awesome...Edge has what it takes to help put The Major's over...

Marvel26

Reaction score
I am really glad The Majors and Edge are together!! I didn't realise thats who they were when I watched Armageddon though!!

Vandy316

Reaction score
Punk/MVP will more than likely end in a no contest or DQ and i noticed the majors when they were crawling up on the ramp

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
i would love to see an MVP Punk feud after the hardy feud is over.

well it least now the major brothers can get some kind of heat on them, and its good to it least have one stable just to add to the show

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
This could greatly help the Majors to the titles. Great move by Edge.