Interesting Conversation...Lol...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

OhhhhhhK...So today i was watchin' music video's with a newer friend...and i was almost scared when he didn't know some of the most famous classic rock bands...Like the doors, the who, and many other...He then went on to explain that its cause he never really listen to music until recently...and he's 17...I find this weird cause I've always listened to music...I go nuts when I'm not...Hell i have to listen to music while I'm on IWF, While I go to bed, In the car everywhere...Life just seems weird without music...Is this weird or am i not the only one...

MikeRaw

Your definately not the only one, lol. I have a friend like that too though, my age, and he's not really into music either. Liek, he'll hear it sometimes, but not enough to actually know anything about bands and stuff.
For me, I dont know what I'd do without music, cause it's like a nonstop habit to have some on all the time, even if its really low.
I dont get how some people arent "into" music.

Travis40

Yeah, I'm the same way JD, there's no way that I could live without music. I listen to it at every opportunity. I even listen to music while I watch TV :shock:...unless the Rangers are on =/. How in the hell can someone "not be into music"?

Wrestling Station

i dont give a damn about music. I can live without it for sure.

J

^^At least we agree on something Def Leppard rules...I got to see them live...Like 3 or 4th row...It was so awesome...

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
eww.....Def Leppard.

Anyways, as for your friend, he may have not been allowed to listen to certain types of music until recently. I wasn't allowed to listen to anything but country until I was 14, then it took me a while to find what I liked.

Reaction score
i wasnt really interested in music until recent. i can live without music if i wanted but its good to listen to. i know all the classics and all the currents but i can say that i would live without it.

Moonlight Drive

God, if I don't have my iPod in my ear, the radio on or ITunes going, unless I'm doing something like watching tV, I get bored in a snap

How can you not like music?!?

KanyeW

Reaction score
Wow.. I just noticed I listen to music all day ...

1chiban

Reaction score
Oh man I know some people who no nothing other than the tiny genre they like. Especially one guy who listens to all the popular chart stuff here in the UK (don't get me wrong so do I - if it sounds good I listen). The fact that he hadn't heard of The Clash (especially when his dad went to see them when he was younger) shocked me lol. He's probably never heard of The Doors either tbh