Interested in adding one Moderator.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
We have a Moderator user group at the moment but no one is in it. We have Big Hoss and CM Drunk in Staff, that user group can moderate every single section. I want to add one more wrestling moderator, IE, a user group with moderator permissions only in the wrestling sections.

Why? Because I pride myself on making this forum flame-free. A lot of people leave other wrestling forums because they get dumped on for ideas/threads which may seem stupid to others. By dumped on, I mean they get rudely flamed. As we get bigger, the more we have and will continue to see things like this going on here.

I'm posting this here because as of today I'll be watching every user in those wrestling sections, scouting. What are the requirements? Activity, professionalism, grammar, friendliness etc. Activity is the key one as is friendliness.

I must stress that the user group isn't the same colour as Staff, it can not do as much as Staff, but you will have the same permissions as them in the wrestling sections. You will be in charge of keeping the sections organised (with Staff) and flame-free. You will be briefed in more detail once you get accepted.

Lastly, this will be open until I found one. There is no deadline. I don't expect PM's from users asking me if it's them, or if I've found one yet. This could be here for another month, who knows.

Good luck!

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Thanks for the heads up. I'm personally not going to go for the position however good luck to those who wish to moderate and the best of luck.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Well I would want to do it but I idk if everyone would agree with me being a Moderator User. Though I will talk you if I would get pick I would act like Moderator User not like I act now.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Btw, it's rumor*, not rumour.

And yes, we're having a discussion about this. Deal with it Captain Darling and/or haters. :boss:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Nope since picking a moderator in my opinion depends on the Administrators as there's lots of factors to determine before hand. Though we do listen to all members and we won't stop you expressing opinions on who you want/don't want as long as it doesn't turn nasty.