Kayfabe Intercontinental Championship Promo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sam?!

The Artiste
Reaction score

The unmistakeable theme song of Precision's own Jordan Bull blasts through the PA system much to the crowd's delight. After beating the #1 Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship, people once again believe in Jordan Bull. The veteran emerges from behind the curtain in his ring attire and entrance jacket with a microphone tucked into his right kneepad. The support for the man being dubbed by many as "The Old Guard" is audible as he walks to the ring proudly and confidently. Jordan pauses at the end of the ramp to soak his reaction in, then makes his way up the steps and to the top turnbuckle where he throws up his signature pose as many in the audience do the same. Still perched on the top rope, Jordan pulls the microphone out of his knee pad and flips it in his hand. He then dismounts into the ring and holds the mic to his lips, waiting for the music to stop and the audience to die down.

"Last week I told you all that the old Jordan Bull was back, but I don't think that everybody quite got the message. Well, in case you didn't see my match last week, I'll say it again: I AM BACK!"

The crowd pop for this, as they once again believe in Jordan Bull.

"Joseph put up a good fight and I respect him for that, but last week it was my night to prove that I deserve to not only be on the show, but to be the main event every single night. Now, after my match, I had a little talk with our GM. Turns out, beating the number one contender opens a door for me this week at Tables, Ladders and Chairs. I am officially announcing my participation in the Intercontinental Championship TLC Match. I will fight against 2 of the best up and coming talents in the world today, and Jack Rogue."

Jordan pauses and the crowd boo somewhat at the mention of their former hero.

"Jack, there was a time where I would have put you in the same sentence as Jason St. Pierre and Alex Hade but since you developed this new attitude, all my respect for you has diminished. With these people, you were a glimmer of hope in the dark and desolate wasteland that Precision can be sometimes. You were the definition of a warrior because no matter how hard they hit you, you kept getting up and putting yourself back together and now look at you: A coward, a weasel. You, my old friend have turned into everything you hated. You know what you turned into? A cheap little bitch like Anderson Vega. He must have really got into your head, buddy, because you're nothing like the man I remember. Both you and Vega are pathetic excuses for champions and Jack, after I take your title, I'm going to bring it to prestige and I'm going to make Anderson Vega cry himself to sleep every night as the inferior champion with his little toy belt. That is, of course, if he even makes it past TLC, which I'm doubtful of."

"Anyway, I've still got another two opponents to talk about so-"

Jordan is cut off by the theme song of another participant.

Last edited:

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
*The music of the Intercontinental Champion cuts off his most recently added challenger, and a cacophony of boos fills the arena*

*Jack Rogue storms out from behind the LED screen and power walks down the ramp. He seems to be making a beeline for Jordan Bull in the ring. However, he soon walks round to the right towards the timekeeper's area. He growls for a microphone which is near thrown at him by an evidently terrified timekeeper, before he rolls into the ring from the far side under the bottom rope. His music cuts out just before he begins to speak*

Jack: Hell no. Who the fuck do you think you are, Bull? I am the Precision Intercontinental Champion, I am the bringer of Annihilation, I AM JACK ROGUE! That is a name that means something different to when you left, Jordan. Jack Rogue is no longer the failure that everyone loves: the people because he always loses in entertaining fashion, and the locker room because he'll never threaten their success. Jack Rogue is a name that makes the filth that fills Precision quake in their boots - they don't want to feel the hard flat of a steel chair, and they really don't want to feel Annihilation.

*Rogue marches back and forth in his corner of the ring maniacally as he speaks, shaking and twitching in his frustration*

Jack: Except... you wouldn't believe it, would you? Not based on me going 0-3 since the start of season two, since I won this championship, in fact. 25% of the way to my old ways. I'm not trying to lose twelve matches in a row like the pathetic, naive little child that rolled up to Sony Storm nearly two years ago. So I won't. This fledgeling losing streak ends at TLC.

*Jack stops dead and, without a spare glance for Jordan Bull, rolls back out of the ring under the bottom rope, much to the bafflement of his challenger. He lifts the apron, and pulls out a steel ladder from underneath the Precision ring, to a confused mix of half-hearted cheering from the crowd. He slides it into the ring and, still without eyeing Bull, stands it up near the corner where he had been standing. As Rogue ends up near the cameraman, childish giggling is heard from beneath his half-mask. Jordan appears not to consider the variety of attack that he has been famed for, for curiosity as much as any other reason*

Jack: Jordan, at TLC, I will defend my Intercontinental Championship against you and two other men in a Tables, Ladders and Chairs match. I've always found a ladder to be an excellent metaphor, for the people of the world, for Precision, but especially for my career. See, when I first arrived in TWF, I was [here]...

*Rogue kicks his boot against the bottom rung of the ladder*

Jack
: ...languishing at the bottom in every sense. Losing twelve matches, begging for opportunities from this powerless crowd that I thought I'd earned for popularity, and that I didn't have the balls to take. The lowest of the low, I see now. Now, I'm [here]...

*Jack uses his non-mic hand to slap a middle rung of the ladder, which he then climbs up to stand on, Jordan Bull still staring quizzically at him from diagonally across the ring*

Jack
: ...significantly higher. Freed of their faux "love", and even able to peek up at the top - this championship is that. My taste of ascendancy. But I'm still not all the way there. I'm not quite... *Rogue climbs all the way up to the top rung, wrapping the belt around his waist as he goes* ...here. Yet. Not totally liberated. Still, I'm held down by remnants of empathy, scraps of mercy flawing my perfect brutality. That is why I was pinned by Alex Hade and Jason St. Pierre, and why they're in this match. Unlike what you seem to think, I'm not the coward that Andersen Vega is. I will admit that they earned their places - that's not going to prevent me killing them, like you, stone dead at TLC to keep this championship, but they've earned those spots. You, however...

*Rogue hops down from the ladder and walks across the ring to get in Bull's face*

Jack
: ...have not. What on Earth do you think you're doing in this match, Jordan? You beat Joseph Diamond last week, is Ryan Blake's reasoning. Well did that to win this at Wrestle Dynasty. He beat Danny Jacobs, yeah. But I did that to earn my title shot against Diamond. He, since I dispatched him, is nothing special, and by proxy nor are you. You fucked about with The Blade back on Sony Storm, and by the sheer length of time you've stuck around, despite your former denouncing of them, these people respect you and somehow, that justifies a shot at my title. If I've learned one thing recently, Annihilation needs to be more than just a name. Under no rules, where the use of Tables, Ladders and Chairs are encouraged, I will reduce you to a pulp. I will make sure that you are not the one to climb the ladder. Because there is only one man that can be. And that-

*Jack is interrupted by the music of another of his challengers*

Reactions: Rosie

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score

As elegantly as possible, Jack Rogue is cut off by the bumping of Jason St. Pierre's Theme. The mysterious St. Pierre comes out from behind the stage's curtain to a very negative reception. JSP doesn't seem too bothered by this, though; for he hasn't really put much effort into getting the crowd to support him. Slowly, he walks down to the ring, eyeballing two of his three competitors for the Intercontinental Championship. As he progresses to the ring, he holds the microphone that he had tucked under his arm and raises it to speak.

"I look into this ring, and I see nothing but failure. I see two men, who have spent the better part of two years in this wretched mental state. Both of you have taken the time to overlook me as a competitor in this match. There are two clashing egos currently stationed inside of that ring."

At this point, JSP has made his way to the edge of the ring, but he is still against entering the ring, instead, he circles the ring, never letting his gaze leave his opponents.

"Pride. That is the one emotion that I feel emitting from you, Jordan. Your love of the spotlight, the amount of praise this crowd offers you. You love every single moment of it...Which is why i don't understand why you denounced them when you had originally joined the rogue stable of the Bullad Club. You have fluctuated on the fence of good and evil so much, that I'm not even sure if you know what side you're really on Jordan. Maybe it's a ruse. Maybe you actually don't care about these fans, and instead, are forcing yourself through this mental torture, just to have somebody cheer your name one last time. You...are a fraud."

The crowd boos JSP's targeting of Jordan Bull, not appreciating how he has disrespected the former champion. As they jeer, JSP turns and looks at the Intercontinental Champion, who looks far from pleased.

"Wrath. Your seething anger, your constant enraged state, your lust for destruction. Jack Rogue, I've read you like a children's book. You're not scary, you're not threatening...You're just lost. A child, lost in his way, with nobody to hold your hand anymore, you're frightened. You cannot justify your actions because you don't have anyone telling you how to. These "fans" you once had have now turned against you. Your handler, Andersen Vega, he let you go because he knew that you were far too much of a burden to hold onto for much longer. And despite your recent crowning as champion, you have done nothing to back up your words. Maybe you were just destined to be a failure, Jack."

Having finally entered the ring, JSP has gone nose-to-nose with the current Champion, whose nerve has been struck by the arrogance of St. Pierre. Before they can come to blows, however, the music of the fourth and final member of the match echoes throughout the arena.

Reactions: Geek773 and Sam?!