INSIDIOUS: THE RED DOOR(2023)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Should I binge all of the movies? Always wanted to watch Insidious, Sinister and the lot of movies from the Warren world. Just never really have found the time to do it as odd as that might sound. Are they all worth watching. Keep in mind I'm into paranormal stuff but on the fence about most horror movies just cause I find a lot of them just not entertaining.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Should I binge all of the movies? Always wanted to watch Insidious, Sinister and the lot of movies from the Warren world. Just never really have found the time to do it as odd as that might sound. Are they all worth watching. Keep in mind I'm into paranormal stuff but on the fence about most horror movies just cause I find a lot of them just not entertaining.

I would for sure all of them are all solid to great in my eyes. The Conjuring 2 might be my favorite of that whole World to be honest.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Insidious series is great, I think the only one I found a bit underwhelming was The Last Key. It didn't feel on the same kind of quality as the previous films.

Lin Shaye was good in it, though. Remember the first Insidious really getting me good with the scares when it first came out.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Thoroughly enjoyed this for the most part. It was way better than The Last Key, I'd say it's on a similar level to Chapter 2 and 3. Not as good as the first but a fun sequel overall. I quite enjoyed the plot with them being older and their past slowly coming back to haunt them. Thought Ty Simpkins was great, he's always been solid in the movies but I thought the character of Dalton was really good in this one. Patrick Wilson is fantastic as always. My only gripe is I really wish I hadn't seen the trailers/advertisements. They ruined a lot of great scares, so when the movie rolled around I'd already seen some of it and it didn't have the same effect. Fun movie though! Parts of it gave me Sixth Sense vibes with some of the scenes, which I quite enjoyed. It's a good ride for sure. If you're a fan of Insidious and the characters, I think you'll have a fun time with it.

Reactions: Hoss

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I saw this a few weeks back so I don't have many fresh thoughts on it but admittedly I didn't think it was good, really. I remember feeling like it lacked a lot in reasoning and elaborating on certain aspects. The writing was certainly not impressive, though it's a horror movie so you don't expect much anyways I guess. Some of the jump scares were good but I did feel like it lacked some of the prolonged tension that I liked about the first 2. It wasn't terrible or anything but I wouldn't watch it again either.

Reactions: Marty McFourth