Insane Championship Wrestling In Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fullofit

The Artiste
Reaction score
(Brian Michaels looks at him funny)
Michaels: Don't call me Briley ever, You look like a bottle of ketchup.
Hines: Whatever you say Brandon. I'm not gonna laugh at your corny jokes I have business to attend to. And you're not in it.

Fullofit

The Artiste
Reaction score
Jericho: Oh hey, Hiney. How are ya?
Hines: Well if it isn't the inventor of inventing himself? If you're such an inventor then why are you stealing someone else's jokes? Why don't you just go wasting your time on, I don't know maybe taking all of the credibility of being an extremist? I understand why Moxley and Steen are in it, but why you? I forgot that you had such a big ego. You want to be known as the "The best wrestler in the world." You might actually be the best wrestler in the world, and that's only because I'm not a wrestler. I'm an EXTREMIST! People like you have no business competing for that title.

Reaction score
Hines: Well if it isn't the inventor of inventing himself? If you're such an inventor then why are you stealing someone else's jokes? Why don't you just go wasting your time on, I don't know maybe taking all of the credibility of being an extremist? I understand why Moxley and Steen are in it, but why you? I forgot that you had such a big ego. You want to be known as the "The best wrestler in the world." You might actually be the best wrestler in the world, and that's only because I'm not a wrestler. I'm an EXTREMIST! People like you have no business competing for that title.
Chris Jericho: Thank you for the fact that I AM the Best In The World, and way better than you. You are an extremist, you say? Listen rookie, I now extreme. I've never seen you become the first Undisputed Champion in the WWE. Ha, I've never seen you WRESTLE. I left WWE because I wanted to become a wrestling phenomenon in another business, and looking at you, that will be easy.

Fullofit

The Artiste
Reaction score
Chris Jericho: Thank you for the fact that I AM the Best In The World, and way better than you. You are an extremist, you say? Listen rookie, I now extreme. I've never seen you become the first Undisputed Champion in the WWE. Ha, I've never seen you WRESTLE. I left WWE because I wanted to become a wrestling phenomenon in another business, and looking at you, that will be easy.
Hines: Shhhhhhh.... Don't talk to me about wrestling. I could careless about wrestling! Maybe you should pay attention next time. I didn't come here to wrestle I came here for a fight. You being Undisputed champion doesn't make you extreme. Being extreme makes you extreme.

Reaction score
Hines: Shhhhhhh.... Don't talk to me about wrestling. I could careless about wrestling! Maybe you should pay attention next time. I didn't come here to wrestle I came here for a fight. You being Undisputed champion doesn't make you extreme. Being extreme makes you extreme.
Chris Jericho: Shhhhh yourself. How are YOU, of all people, extreme?

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
*Bryant sees the Match Card and looks shocked.*

Joey Bryant: Well... looks like I'm going to get on Jacobs bad side after all.

OOC: Sorry if I'm a little inactive the next few days. I'll be out but should pop in every once in a while.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
*Big show is walking around singing his own theme. WEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL

Fullofit

The Artiste
Reaction score
Hines: Hey there big man! I don't really like giants but who really does? No offense or anything but your 7 feet tall! Do you know how embarrassing that must be? I know who I am and I'm only 5'9 but that's good enough for me. How does it feel to know that the only reason you're in ICW is your height you untalented loser?

Roray

The Artiste
Reaction score
-Jimmy Jacobs is sitting in his locker room, reading.-

Fullofit

The Artiste
Reaction score
Hines: I know that you're fat and it will take you a while to talk but I dont have that time on my hands. So you can start singing your song again as I fade out into sunlight.