Inmates on Work Detail Escape in Hollywood Hills

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

^^^The Undertaker never really got that big of a reaction, compared to those 3 guys. HBK go over the Undertaker as could Triple H and of course Bret Hart/Piper.

CenaMark54

Pardon me, you forgot about the Undertaker dude.

Undertaker never has and never will get the reactions Cena gets.

Face it, Cena is a bigger star than Taker. Listen to the crowd when Cena makes an appearence, but first take off your Cena hating brand hearing aids that only hear boo's.

= low ratings .

Cena=high rating. Its why he is where he is on the card. What evidence do you have that Cena is not a draw. Merch sales are up, TV ratings are up, live show gates are up. Raw brand PPV's have been decent, nothing special. But historically, merchandise sales, TV rating, and live gates are pretty good leading indicators of PPV buyrates. This means we should see PPV Buyrates increasing this year and next.

the dark knight

Undertaker never has and never will get the reactions Cena gets.

Face it, Cena is a bigger star than Taker. Listen to the crowd when Cena makes an appearence, but first take off your Cena hating brand hearing aids that only hear boo's.
if u really think cena is better than taker , then :
1 . ur REALLY saying that cuz ur jealous
2 . ur sayin that cuz ur ........

Cena=high rating. Its why he is where he is on the card. What evidence do you have that Cena is not a draw. Merch sales are up, TV ratings are up, live show gates are up. Raw brand PPV's have been decent, nothing special. But historically, merchandise sales, TV rating, and live gates are pretty good leading indicators of PPV buyrates. This means we should see PPV Buyrates increasing this year and next
could u say that cena will make better ratings if he was replaced with ... for example stone cold ? any champ would be better than him at this time . even jim ross

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
TV Ratings are up?? Really? Raw's rating have been slipping the last couple of weeks..But I guess that isn't because of Cena, right?But let me guess,when they get huge numbers that's all because of the great John Cena?

CenaMark54

if u really think cena is better than taker , then :
1 . ur REALLY saying that cuz ur jealous
2 . ur sayin that cuz ur ........

could u say that cena will make better ratings if he was replaced with ... for example stone cold ? any champ would be better than him at this time . even jim ross

You're an idiot.

TV Ratings are up?? Really? Raw's rating have been slipping the last couple of weeks..But I guess that isn't because of Cena, right?But let me guess,when they get huge numbers that's all because of the great John Cena?

They have gotten TV ratings between 3.7 and 4.0 for months. Ratings have climbed steadily since Cena became champ in 2005. Look at the ratings from 2002-2004, then look at the ratings from 2005-2007. Thats because of Cena.

Defiant One

Reaction score
wow but thats a double edged sword CenaMark cuz if they're up because of him then, lately when they have been down it has to be cuz of Cena as well.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Honestly these John Cena threads are getting old as hell,No matter what the thread maker has in mind for it,it turns into the same old same old....you'll have the Cena fans say how great he is,and you'll have the ACC(Anti- Cena Coalition....I just made that up on the fly lol) bash him and say how much he sucks...Really this is so 2006

Rather you like it or not Cena will be shoved down our throats for many many years to come.

Axis

Its not even close to 55%. I would say more like He still gets the biggest face reaction outside of an Austin or Hogan appearance.
In SOME areas. MAYBE. That's a bold statement to make when every third week there are just as loud, if not louder, boos for him.

Captive8

Reaction score
I am for one tired of seeing John Cena paraded around as the Superman of the WWE. But hey, business is business and I realize that Vince cares more about money than traditional fans, and most people would. John Cena could drop the title at Backlash, as it is a Fatal Fourway match and if he does lose, he will not be involved in the decision. But I dont want to guess, considering the fact that Cena is Superman and he could retain the title. I think John Cena will not have a heel turn for a considerably long time as well. Reason being, this is not the attitude era. You dont have multiple superstars like Stone Cold, The Rock, The Undertaker, among others, who could play good faces or heels. I dont think the WWE would consider taking the risk of turning Orton or Edge face and turning Cena heel. Way too much of a gamble. I think Edge would be a fantastic face again as I was watching his interaction and program with Kurt Angle from 2002, and it was a good storyline and had good matches. Orton is waaaaaay too much of a risk to turn face considering how bad his last face run. I think if Orton can get his act together and he can continue to progress, than the WWE should attempt to push him and Cena into a rivalry. I know they tried to accomplish that whole Rock/Austin thing with Cena/Edge and didnt quite reach that status. If Orton continues to progress, who knows, maybe it could happen.

the dark knight

JR just calls him controversial to explain the mixed reaction he gets in certain places. Its like when JR said he got booed at last years Mania because there are lots of traditional fans in Chicago.

that ^^^ alone explains the whole idea of the thread and thats it .

Maloney

Reaction score
I am a Cena hater. Hopefully he'll loose his title at Backlash.

CenaMark54

I am a Cena hater. Hopefully he'll loose his title at Backlash.

The title of this thread isn't, "are you a Cena hater and do you want him to lose at Backlash?"

There's like ten other threads for things like this.