Information about the Shop.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Anyone who values their cash that much to get upset about it needs to get a new hobby.

Reaction score
Take a log (This will take time but I can help you if it makes a difference) of the regular members here and take a log of their forum cash and give them it when the shop is up, This sounds like a shit idea but its the only thing I can think of

Best Idea, so far. We all would hate to lose all the stacked cash that we poured our efforts but everybody should have their cash returned to them.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Have a forum-wide bank where perhaps members can store all of their money, then close the bank until the shop is made and everything is reset. Then you can re-open it and allow members to withdraw from it.

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
I don't really care that much, but i don't really understand the point of things being devalued if people have already earnt the money??

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I don't really care that much, but i don't really understand the point of things being devalued if people have already earnt the money??
Because everyone's cash is going to be reset.

Since most people have a ton of cash right now, it would make sense to have store items cost a ton of money as well, but that would not be fair to the new users. So, everyone has their cash reset and everyone has a fair chance for buying things. I hate the thought of losing money, but it makes sense, lol.