Influencer (2023)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Influencer_PressArt_2000x3000-scaled.jpg

Release Date: May 26, 2023

Cast
Synopsis: Influencer tells the story of Madison (Emily Tennant), a popular social media influencer who is having a lonely and uneventful trip in Thailand despite what she tells her followers on Instagram. While reflecting on her boyfriend canceling the trip, she meets CW (Cassandra Naud), a fearless and enigmatic traveler who offers to take her to some of the most Instagram-worthy locations. Together they share authentic meals and drinks with locals, discussing the differences between Madison’s online presence and CW’s lack of one. After showing Madison all of the amazing sights, things take a different turn when CW brings her to a surprise location — a deserted island that is completely off the grid.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Quite an interesting one, imo. Although perhaps not for everybody as It does takes a while to get going, the intro is quite long. I liked it though because it sets up well for everything else that follows. Decently acted, plenty of parts I felt were tense and the plot kept me interested until the end. Also I liked that this focuses mostly on the antagonist of the story, I always find that to be pretty fresh. Very dope ending too.

Cassandra Naud was really good, I really hope she gets more opportunites in the future. Always like that these Shudder movies give lesser known actors a chance to shine.

Reactions: Chris