IndyRef2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gembo

The Showoff
Reaction score
Nicola Sturgeon has called for a second Scottish independence vote. She will take it to Scottish Parliament next week. I am so happy that we'll get another vote. The fact that Scotland and Northern Ireland both voted heavily against brexit but have to go along with it just because England says so is bullshit. And the outrage over the Scottish people not getting our true democracy should be enough to tip in our, the Scottish nationalist republicans, favour. I'm excited for it, I think we'll get it, I know there's a few other Scottish and English members here. Care to give me your opinion?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I thought most people were upset over Brexit and they were calling for a second vote. I'm in 'Merica and tend not to follow this kind of stuff so I am completely oblivious to it.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
@Solid Snake That's really why we're calling for a second one. We want to choose for ourselves, not be taken out of the EU because England wants to

I thought that even the UK was doing this. It has been some time since I heard anyone mention the topic really. I was hoping it got better for you guys.

Gembo

The Showoff
Reaction score
@Solid Snake because Wales and England both voted to leave the EU, but Scotland and Northern Ireland voted overwhelmingly to remain, Scotland and Northern Ireland's nationalist parties(SNP and Sinn Féin) both want referendums so we can leave the UK and not be dragged into brexit against our will

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
@Solid Snake because Wales and England both voted to leave the EU, but Scotland and Northern Ireland voted overwhelmingly to remain, Scotland and Northern Ireland's nationalist parties(SNP and Sinn Féin) both want referendums so we can leave the UK and not be dragged into brexit against our will

Well I hope it works out for you guys, and everyone in general over there. I know it was a mess when it got voted in... or out... however you say it. lol