Indoor Soccer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Indoor soccer...Anyone like to play it...Its pretty damn fun...It puts a fun spin on soccer...I think i start my first official season of it 2night...Its so fricken fun...but yea...Anyone else play...Hell anyone ever seen it?!?!?

J-Dawg

Vincent

Reaction score
have done before , when i was younger and at school its fun a load easier to play also and sometimes more fun although the rules like above head and stuff aren't so fun :(

Vincent

Reaction score
good goal but yeah i tend to agree with phantomgerald it takes a lot away from the game .

the dark knight

Anyways here's a great Indoor Goal.

[YT]93uPvPKct-o[/YT]

holy shit! rivaldo, henry and everyone else's looks stupid against that one to be honest.

back on topic: like phantom said, it kinda makes football gay. but ya know, for someone like me(no stamina at all), its hard to play more than 30 mins on a field so i prefer this for quick matches.

Markz

Reaction score
Jeso Cristo, what a goal! Had to be A.S. Roma though :p

J

The fields we play on are pretty awesome...They field are turf like so you get the actual feeling...and yea it does go faster which is good...and last but not least...i tend to play goalie...So i get a ton more action...and lots more practice for the regular season...

...and did i forget to mention i live in Michigan...So its the only way i can get my football fix during the winter...