Indiana Jones

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grym Reaper

Reaction score
Wonder if there's any Indy fans here. The Indiana Jones movies are among my favorites of all-time and I've seen them all endless times. I'm an oddball among the fans in that Temple Of Doom is actually my favorite, I love the darker tone and vibe of it compared to the others and Indy is arguably at his most heroic and kick-ass in it. I think in a lot of ways Raiders is the best one but TOD is the one I find to be the most entertaining and fun. I also like The Last Crusade and even the much loathed Crystal Skull, though neither is as good as the first two to me. But I think the series as a whole is great and I'd be fine with a fifth being made, they just better get on it right now while Harrison can still do it.