In your opinion who is the worst seller in the WWE today?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Leo C said:
Khali is the worst, for sure. He's the worst in every aspect of wrestling. But if he doesn't count I'll say Sheamus as well.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Sheamus is a really bad seller, too.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Cena. Oh I got beat on for 25 minutes? Sell thats hit? No thanks. SHOULDER BLOCK SHOULDER BLOCK POWERBOMB JERKOFFSHUFFLE FIREMAN'S CARRY BOOM WIN PANDER TO CROWD SHOW NO PAIN!

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Cena. Oh I got beat on for 25 minutes? Sell thats hit? No thanks. SHOULDER BLOCK SHOULDER BLOCK POWERBOMB JERKOFFSHUFFLE FIREMAN'S CARRY BOOM WIN PANDER TO CROWD SHOW NO PAIN!

I think we have a winner!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Do giants count? It's theoretical regular moves will affect them less I suppose, Cena, Ryback and Sheamus aren't poor IMO just too protected and thus limited in their selling consistency, Ziggler is a great bumper but rarely actually sells for a prolonged period of time (MITB always sticks in my mind his arm went from unusable to vaulting ability in a second) still far from the worst. Camacho has never impressed me but Khali takes the winners spot.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
I remember that i quit match Cena had with Miz. It was like passion of the Christ for 25 minutues as cena wast tortured by two men only to no sell and chase miz up the ramp where he applies the STF for the win.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Sheamus is stiff as fuck.. No-sells a lot of shit.

Honorable mention is Cena.. Instead of taking back bumps he's falls back on his ass and sits before laying down most of the time.

''Yeah but they're very protective with him, blah blah..'''

Dude's getting a big ass paycheck for what he does and has to sell shit no matter who he's facing.