In the midst of a riot

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Joey

Reaction score
so every year in Keene, New Hampshire a huge pumpkin festival happens in the downtown area, everyone basically walks around, stuffs their mouths, and buy souvenirs. its pretty cool actually. And this year, me and my friend went for the second time ever, but this time we came prepared. We brought some joints and a pot brownie with the intention of being high the entire time, which we achieved after eating the brownie when arriving at 4:30. We smoked a joint on the way there, we basically just relaxed and walked around until about 6 pm at which we ate more brownie. which was honestly just a fowl mistake looking back at it. We got all fucked up, we were restless, clueless, basically just -less. So we found a spot sitting on a bench near the Courtyard Marriot and attempted to sober up. We sat down for like 25 minutes, and then this wicked hot drunk college girl came up to us and asked to use a phone. She called her friend who apparently had an apartment on the campus of Keene State University. Well, she was lost, and really hot, and we basically just offered to walk her home. So we popped up google maps and walked like a mile or something back to the apartment. On the way there, there were riot police everywhere, dogs, all kinds of shit really, just absolute mayhem. There were also frat kids everywhere and they were making shit tons of noise basically just hooligan type shit. I wondered if something was going on, but then my buddy assured that it was just normal precautions at a party school. So, we dropped her off, she thanked us, asked us to come inside with her but we had to split anyway, we had a 2 hour drive home. So we declined, but it killed us to do it. In hindsight though, that would have been wrong she was all shitfaced and shit. We said our goodbyes and walked all the way back to the fair. We walked a little while more, at this point tripping unconditionally on the brownie. Then we went back to the truck, and drove back home. I slept the entire time, and when I woke up back at home I was still high, so I could only imagine what would happen to someone if they ate an entire brownie alone. We ended up going over to my buddy dan's house for a small get together, drank some beers and basically just caught up with some of our friends. And then, while playing a game of pool, I heard something in the faint background coming from the televisiong. --RIOTS AT KEENE STATE--blah blah blah. So basically we came to realize that we walked that really, really hot-drunk-college-girl though a riot, and didnt even notice.

Well thats my story.

also, heres video of coverage to give you an idea of what type of riot this was.

http://www.necn.com/news/new-englan...dents-Will-be-Held-Accountable-279701472.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Cool stor..... Actually that sounds nuts. Right decision on the girl too.