Kayfabe In The End.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
As this weeks episode of Precision powers on, the show is interrupted by a video. The video starts and shows an empty couch in Andersen Vega's locker room, and after a few seconds of nothing, the Precision World Championship belt flies into frame and lands on the couch, immediately followed by the one and only, Andersen Vega. The "King Of Precision" is wearing a CRASH t-shirt and a pair of slacks and his facial expression shows a man tired and bored.

Andersen Vega: "... Hey guys, I'm not gonna start this up and run through my laundry list of nicknames and attempt to build a match and sell some tickets... I'm just gonna get to the point, which is that I just can't do this no more. I've tried for weeks on end now to find a thread of motivation and I've got none left... Ya know, I've been at this a long time and my ultimate goal, as is the same with every other soul in this business, was to become World Heavyweight Champion and now here I sit, having achieved my goal and now, I... The fact is that I could explain what's about to happen the best I could but at the end of the day it doesn't really matter, so at Backlash I go one on one against Mike Thunder, and whether I win or lose, Backlash will be my last day in Precision, because after Backlash... I quit."

Vega leans forward and switches the camera off and the show continues.