In one years time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
This time last year you couldn't of predicted where TNA would be now:

Primetime
Spike TV
2-Hours
Hit a 1.2

Where do you think TNA would be at Bound for Glory 2008? I think TNA would be in the same point with outwith expansion, there TNA iMPACT game would of generated money, they would be getting moremoney from DVDs also they will have their CD out. So i think with all this money they will be appearing around the world more, they might even be doing iMPACT at different arenas. Also on the bad side I think alot of their current roster would of left, so TNA might have a couple more big signings.

Reaction score
I believe none of us knew that TNA would get a 2-hour time slot. I think they are actually doing good with the 2 hour shows. But in 2008 I could see them seriously competing for ratings with WWE.

MVP BalliN

Reaction score
When I started watching tna i only could dream they get 2 hours now it really happened

Reaction score
I dont care what any of you say. I see TNA as actual competition to WWE and WWE actually taking notice of TNA by next year.

Here is to hoping for another wrestling war!

PeepShow

Meh, as big a fan of TNA as I am, I just dont see it happening within 1 yr. Maybe 2 or 3, but not right now. Make some new stars and keep having the same match quality and expand out a bit more, and I think its a realistic posiblity. But the most important thing they need to do is go live, but as I said, not right now. Its just not a realistic poissiblity right now. Maybe in a few years

Switchy

Reaction score
I can't see TNA competing with WWE in 2008 but 2009/2010 sems more realistic imo. Hopefully they sign some decent wrestlers over the course of next year and yes they will be generating some money but all of you people have to admit that TNA stuff doesn't seel as much as WWE merchandise ut it's still income for them. TNA has plenty of options at the moment on what to do and where to go and I think 2008 could be the main year in TNA's gorwth into decent competition for WWE.

Travis40

With the ratings that TNA is getting right now...I doubt they'll be challenging WWE anytime soon...maybe 3-5 years, unless Russo screws another company :nonono:

Reaction score
^^^well that can happen......we know that Russo can do it let's just hope he doesn't

Travis40

He's done it for WCW on many occasions and when they finally fired him it was too late

Great One

Heh... if they can get a couple more big signings (Booker, RVD, Goldberg), go live, and start touring more they could get in the 2.0 regions and possibly get close to it.

phantomgerald

^^^ I doubt touring will help much. They don't really rely on the money from ticket sales, especially since they don't charge for the impact zone. Also, they don't need to tour to gain exposure, as their target consumers are online wrestling fans.

Markz

Reaction score
Touring in the UK would help ratings for the UK, we tend to need to have stuff thrown at us rather than us giving anything a chance.

Great One

^^^ I doubt touring will help much. They don't really rely on the money from ticket sales, especially since they don't charge for the impact zone. Also, they don't need to tour to gain exposure, as their target consumers are online wrestling fans.
Um... yeah exactly, how is a few thousand online wrestling fans going to compare to 10 thousands of casual fans they could reach. That was my point exactly and the reason they are not as wide known as could be is because only the IWC really watches them, so the main exposure they need is to tour to different arenas (preferrably big cities) and basically put on the best show possible to make those fans go, "Wow damn, this shit is insane, it's totally different from the WWE", so they would go back and watch it again and etc. The informed is a very small portion compared to the uninformed, which is what they need.