• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

In Character Discussion Thread

Clark Miller

Reaction score
X_Pac_-_Sean_Waltman_04.jpg

"Who in the hell do you two think you are? Marching around in your prissy little underwear, calling your selves fire and ice. Hell, The only place you should be is the hell out of this arena. Now I may be new to this company, but you don't just disrespect chaos. Uh-uh. Doesn't happen boys."

The Crowd gives him a roaring Ooo Yeahhh

x-pac_tattoo.jpg

"Now if one of you girl scouts wants to man up and climb over these ropes, or under however you little girls do it. That's fine with me, put your money where your mouth is!"

Chaos waits in the ring to see what comes next...​

liamjr24

Reaction score
Fire and Ice look at their full length wrestling tights in bemusement, before looking back at Chaos.

Fire: I don't know about you Daniel, but my underwear is usually a lot shorter than this...

Ice chuckles before responding.

Ice: Very true Justin, I think they give people underwear this length when they're worried they'll crap themselves...I'm guessing that's why Cheese Whiz in the ring there is so familiar with it.

Fire: Now as for one of us coming in the ring and beating the living crap out of you, that'll have to wait. You see, as this audience is well aware, we have a match for the World Tag Team titles in less than 7 days and we wouldn't want to injure our feet when we kick your ass from here to Topeka and back.

The crowd roars, showing their approval. Fire and Ice turn to look at Syn.

Ice: What the hell do you want you goofy looking bastard? I see you got your face paint done by a blind kid with no arms again. What are you supposed to be this week? A tiger?

Clark Miller

Reaction score
thumb.php

"Woah, Woah, Woah, you better watch your mouth! You two are just begging for some whoopass huh? Well whataya say Syn? How about we show these girl scouts how real wrestling is done?

He walks outsid of the ring and puts his hand out to Syn...​

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Syn shook his head at a the insult and gave a dark smirk.

Syn: Better wrestlers than you have tried to insult me in the past Ice. And you saw first hand what hapened to them. But no, the reason Im out here is because someooooooooooooone informed me that "Chaos" is in the ring.

liamjr24

Reaction score
Justin Fire looks back at Chaos with a puzzled expression.

Fire: You really are as dumb as you look, huh chucklehead? You want to team up with this fruit loop? Against US? Why don't you go ask Ryan Welfare why that's a real dumb move? Because as soon as we're done breaking down some Cold Heat and send you cats packing 1...2...3, this psycho clown lookin' freakazoid will make you look like a Picasso painting.

The crowd cheer some more as Ice laughs and stares Syn right in the eyes.

Ice: Remember what happened last time we met in the ring Syndy? You and Ryan Welfare vs Fire and Ice. There was one guy laying flat out in the middle of the ring...he kinda looked like your sorry ass...and another guy pinning him winning the match...and he kinda looked like me. The only difference is this time, our buddy Reaper wouldn't even need to get a look in.

Fire and Ice look at each other and nod.

Ice: You think you can rumble with us?
Fire and Ice: BRING IT ON!

Fire and Ice throw down their microphones and get ready to brawl

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Syn completely ignores Fire and Ice in favor of Chaos. He slowly circles the new comer, staring at him intently. Finally, he stops and gives a smile.

Syn: Hmm. I look forward to seeing what you can do.

Syn turns to leave, but stops, looks over his shoulder, and gives Fire and Ice a wicked smile.

Syn: Oh, and boys. Good luck in your title match.

Syn walks backstage, leaving the other 3 alone.

Clark Miller

Reaction score
mp-14000787.jpg

"Now before you two school girls get carried away kissing ass, I just want to let you know, that I am nothing like anything youv'e wrestled before. But you know what I'm very excited that you two shut your mouth for the better of things....So that I can Bring Chaos to this arena!

He drops his mic and calls out syn..

"Dude, Syn I know your in the back somewhere, Come on out!! We can take these two fools!"

He waits for Syn's Response..​

liamjr24

Reaction score
Fire and Ice watch Syn walk away before turning back to Chaos. They picl their microphones back up and speak.

Fire: Well it looks like your new BFF is about as interested in teaming with you tonight as Republicans are interested in helping poor people. Now we like to play fair, so we're not gonna slap the stupid off your face when you're all alone. But rest assured, you find yourself a partner for the day, and you know where to find us. Hell, maybe you can even earn yourself a shot at the tag titles we'll be wearing in a week's time.

Ice stares at Fire with a disbelieving look on his face.

Ice: Are you kidding, Justin? This dude doesn't even know the difference between ass kissing and insults. If we give him a title shot he'd probably just dribble over the belts and try to stick them up his nose.

Laughter erupts from the crowd.

Fire: You make a good point Daniel. I guess in that case, we'll just see ya when we see ya Cheese Whizz, we've got a title match to train for.

The crowd cheers as "Nuclear War (On The Dance Floor)" blares through the arena again and Fire and Ice make their way up the ramp, looking back at Chaos, shrugging at him and motioning to their fans, before disappearing backstage.

Clark Miller

Reaction score
200px-X-Pac_111007.jpg

"Hey, Stop that god awful music. Listen girls, I'm no joke, If you want me to find a damn partner that's exactly what i'll do. But Im not interested in the fact that you two are so sure you are going to win the titles in 7 days. That's all you talk about, winning the titles. But Iv'e got news for yah, I don't even think you two can lift the damn titles never mind win them. How about you two go out for dinner, you could share an eggroll or two. Because as far as i'm concerned, No one needs your whiny little insults.

The crowd is cheering him on as he drops the mic, and chases after Fire and Ice..​

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Syn walks backstage as he chuckles darkly.

Syn: Hmm. Fire and Ice will have to wait, I have other matters to attend to

Syn walks up to Kai, who stops in mid strike of his shadow boxing, before the two walk off, conversing quietly (With Syn letting out an insane giggle every now and then), probably planning something of The Champion's Showcase

Clark Miller

Reaction score
Chaos meets up with a WKF Official with a mic, and A few Questions..

"Chaos, Chaos! Wait Up!"

Chaos Looks back, and begins to speak.

"Whats up man."

X-Pac-molestation-wwe-1.jpg

"I just have a few questions for you. Oh, and I almost forgot! Our guest at the moment, Chaos!"

"Thanks man, so what were those questions?"

"What do you plan to do with fire and ice?"

"Look, I don't care if Syn isn't in on the job. I can find another superstar to help me finish off those girl scouts. Hell, if I cant get a Partner it will have to be 2 on 1. Whatever it takes to get in a match with those two."

"And what are your goals after your done with fire and ice?"

"Well im not really sure, but the WKF World Title sounds nice. Thanks for the talk but I gotta go."

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Syn is seen in his locker room, muttering under his breath, when he suddenly stops and turns around to see Kai leaning against the wall.

Syn: Well, is he here?

Kai stands up and nods, causeing Syn to chuckle darkly.

Syn: Perfect. Hehehehehehe. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Syn continues to laugh insanely as his plan is fully coming together.