• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

In a bit of a pickle

Dale

Super Moderator
Not a bad idea actually. That list would probably include Trish vs Mickie at Wrestlemania.
From my saved pics...

Xs9Zp.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEFIANT

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Don't do anything. Why would you want to celebrate you being one year closer to death? Plus the whole thing is a scam. Birthdays were invented by Hallmark to sell cards. >_>
And I'm 7 1/2 years older than him. Now I'm depressed :(

Ben

What's the drinking age where your from?

If it's 21 you should hit the bars with some friends, it's a right of passage in the US to do that.

In general though just enjoy it, cause once you hit 25 Birthdays just go down hill.

Cerbs I turn 30 in August so don't feel to bad, think I'm the oldest guy here.

Ben

Main thing for me with age is recovery time, used to be able to drink and smoke for weeks on ends with little sleep. Now I go out get a little drunk and need 2 days to recover.

Enjoy your B-Day Defiant.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Same here, I drank my ass off Saturday night and I didn't fully recover until this morning. BIRTHDAYS SUCK.

The Cork

Banned
Please take this short survey so I can give you a proper answer.

1/ How much funds do you have in yr bank account?

2/ Do you have any friends?

3/ On a scale of 1 being the Elephant Man and 10 being Ryan Reynolds, how ugly/good looking are you?

4/ What did you do for yr 18th?