• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Important

why do you like to be hated so much? Give me your axis answer (full of shit but somehow makes sense) to prove you're Axis

lmfao. I remember you.

As for your question, I don't try to be hated. I come on a fucking wrestling forums, say some "mean" things, and everybody gets up in arms. If you notice, the guys who can take a joke (monkeystyles, Noodle, that Italian nig) are fine in my book. It's the queers like youself who insist that I need to provide a sufficient answer to prove I'm a fucking internet poster that piss me off.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
lmfao. I remember you.

As for your question, I don't try to be hated. I come on a fucking wrestling forums, say some "mean" things, and everybody gets up in arms. If you notice, the guys who can take a joke (monkeystyles, Noodle, that Italian nig) are fine in my book. It's the queers like youself who insist that I need to provide a sufficient answer to prove I'm a fucking internet poster that piss me off.

never associates Italians with niggers. it's against the laws:

laws said:
10-Italian physical and psycological identity must not be altered in any ways

oh yeah and fuck the censorshit. i don't care if people feelings may get hurted, it's a wrestling forum, it's hiat, they'll never meet whoever insulted them. real life has nothing to do with this

Wrestling Station

shit-6.jpg