• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact Wrestling on AXS TV September 16, 2021 - Huge 10-man tag team match

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
And then later in the show he basically came up to Christy Hemme and say "Hey, I have your job now"

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I don't think I had dvr yet, so I had to flip back and forth lol I wanted it to be like the Monday night wars bc I was too young

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I think I specifically asked for dvr for my birthday that year to record them and then Impact was off Monday's :heston

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I remember sometime in late 2009 after Hogan was announced but before he came in talking up tna so hard to one of my friends that watched wwe lmao I don't think he gave em a shot probably for the best

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Also, I just checked what happened in DSotR and apparently Tommy Dreamer came out really badly from it?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Idk I imagine a lot of people are gonna look terrible tho but I doubt anyone gets really hurt by it