• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact Wrestling Live Discussion 8/8/13

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
That wasn't the greatest debut but I dig the idea at least. Looking forward to the future of this group.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Fucking shit fuck. Fatal fourway ladder match, Sabin vs Bully and Aces vs MEM next week!? That is NUTS!

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I feel like people are gonna bitch about this new stables because "there are too many stables" but to be fair, when your main storyline is a stable war involving like 10 superstars, it's hard to get good storylines without being in a stable. That's why guys like Aries, AJ, Roode and the like have just been floating around... they're just the middle men with no direction. Being in a stable gives you direction.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I feel like people are gonna bitch about this new stables because "there are too many stables" but to be fair, when your main storyline is a stable war involving like 10 superstars, it's hard to get good storylines without being in a stable. That's why guys like Aries, AJ, Roode and the like have just been floating around... they're just the middle men with no direction. Being in a stable gives you direction.
Those same people also seem to forget back in the day there was always four or five stables going at a time. It's human nature to form cliques.