• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact to be taped outside Orlando?

PHX

Legacy Member
Credit: F4WOnline.com

According to Dave Meltzer, there is serious talk of having TNA tape more episodes of Impact outside of the Orlando area. The idea is that most of the tapings would still take place in Orlando but an occasional Impact would be held in another city's small arena.

It's believed that the crowds are getting burned out and the company needs to start building fan bases in new markets. The fear about taping outside of Orlando is drawing strong crowds and having an audience that is as familiar with the product as the Orlando fans are.
Took em long enough to realize they need to expand to get a fanbase outside Orlando.

Dale

Super Moderator
Wasn't there also 'serious' talk about them taping in NY months back? I'll believe it when I see it.