• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact thread for May 2, 2024 - Jordynne Grace vs. Miyu Yamashita!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
They could do the KO/Sami route, and have Ace win, then Bey jump him in the celebration.
I honestly think that would be the better way to go because not only is Ace due for an x division run but then we would get Ace and bey in a match and that would be fucking awesome and presumably that would be Slammiversary.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Kross Rhodes said:
I honestly think that would be the better way to go because not only is Ace due for an x division run but then we would get Ace and bey in a match and that would be fucking awesome and presumably that would be Slammiversary.
Do they still do the Option C thing where X Division Champ can cash in for a World Title match? If so have Bey turn on Austin then.

Kross Rhodes

Do they still do the Option C thing where X Division Champ can cash in for a World Title match? If so have Bey turn on Austin then.
They do but according to Chris. There is no defying time that happens anymore so I wouldn’t wait for that or anything.

Kross Rhodes

Kon. Has no shame. He’s a 6 foot eight 300 pound monster, and he has no problem just beating up a woman.

And for what reason, no idea.

Kross Rhodes

yeah why are Grace/SDL involved with PCO/Kon?
I think it’s because Matt is hurt, but I don’t know the Cafee reason specifically why con is all of a sudden helping her out. It is really weird because of the size difference.

I get they want him to feud with pco who’s helping Grace, but surely they can find a knockout to tag with sdl instead.

Storm Trooper

Kross Rhodes said:
I think it’s because Matt is hurt, but I don’t know the Cafee reason specifically why con is all of a sudden helping her out. It is really weird because of the size difference. I get they want him to feud with pco who’s helping Grace, but surely they can find a knockout to tag with sdl instead.
he's got the hots for her lol

Storm Trooper

Thanks for being here Boss Man and Chris. Needed some good times here tonight. Now time to watch the rest of the Knicks game. Have a good night y'all. I needed this tonight.