• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact thread for June 2, 2022 - Moose/Maclin vs. PCO/Morrissey, Kenny King vs. Blake Christian with the UX spot on the line, Yim, Swann, more

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I not been keeping up lately, but I just saw Kaz gonna be on the Impact OG Team, had he been back before tonight (not counting back when they had the stuff with omega going on)

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Might be as simple as an exchange for Deonna and Morrissey on Dynamite and not an ongoing thing but I'm assuming both being cool with NJPW kinda guarantees some crossover potential

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
True, it could be that I guess haha. I’m just hoping because there still some pretty cool matches we could possibly get. I wanna see Dante vs Ace Austin at sone point tbh

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Wait....is the actual reason they had Cardona steal the belt from Swann after Swann became champion bc Swann didn't have the belt on this taped but yet to he aired episode :heston thats actually great to try and preserve the illusion it's live that they thought of that, assuming the angle is gonna have to be changed majorly cause of Cardona's injury now tho

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Lmaooooo that short Gisele segment with Lish just 100% sold me on her, that was funny af