• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

IMPACT! thread for January 5, 2021 - First Impact of 2021! Bullet Club in the House, Eddie vs Sami, KTT Final spot on the line!

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
rQnx5f4l.jpg

bxLdU7nl.jpg

hU8dPTFl.jpg

YPWF1Cfl.jpg

h1qdh5ol.jpg

No more Best of crap back to the Main Canon with Impact and with Genesis this Week and Hard to Kill in a few Weeks Impact really need to start that momentum hard starting Tuesday.​

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Canon Impacts are back :mark:

Sami/Eddie "one last match" should be heavy. Hopefully it doesn't suck like the Gargano/Ciampa "one last match"

Sweet, a Super X Cup preview. Hope my BOY Ace Austin comes back with some momentum

KO Tag match should be good, but come on... neither of those pairs is beating FUTURE KNOCKOUTS DOUBLE CHAMPION KEIRA HOGAN AND HER TAG TEAM PARTNER TASHA STEELZ at Hard to Kill

"Heel Eric Young stealing all the backwoodsy Canadians" is the storyline I didn't know I needed

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I already forgot the bracket so this could happen first round but I want Ace Austin and Blake Christian to have a singles match for the Super X Cup lol

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Chris said:
I already forgot the bracket so this could happen first round but I want Ace Austin and Blake Christian to have a singles match for the Super X Cup lol
This would be the final