• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact thread for January 18, 2024 - A new TNA, a new world, international stars, new signings... Ospreay/Alexander 2!

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
True, I do look at Tenille that same way. You can tell she's talented but the "hook" is missing.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Speaking of Kazarian he's just coming to the ring. I don't know what the hell a "Heavy Metal Rebel" is nor do I know how Kaz is one.

Kenoh

Better Off Dead.
Lance Storm said:
Speaking of Kazarian he's just coming to the ring. I don't know what the hell a "Heavy Metal Rebel" is nor do I know how Kaz is one.
He is a Rebel who listens to Heavy metal

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Kenoh said:
I actually do like it as a nickname
I mean it isn't a bad nickname but his entrance really had nothing that screamed "Heavy Metal" or "Rebel" which is the problem with it.

Kenoh

Better Off Dead.
Lance Storm said:
I mean it isn't a bad nickname but his entrance really had nothing that screamed "Heavy Metal" or "Rebel" which is the problem with it.
Yeah, I agree with you on that