• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact thread for February 15, 2023 - MOOSE vs. KUSHIDA, GYV (1-0) ABC, DM Title defence, ASH by Elegance debuts

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Angels isn't interesting, so maybe how he gets over is just letting others talk

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Well the funny bit is the show is terrible so I think that plays into his natural unlikablility

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Fate was not having it tonight it seems. A snowstorm rolled in 15 minutes before this uploaded.

I’ll probably start this up shortly, though. And still comment.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I think he just saw tag teams as vehicles to get more people on screen to pick out potential singles stars

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Kross Rhodes said:
And sometimes those 4 will outdraw what any two could do. I’ve always heard his reasons, but just felt short sided to me.
it's cause he couldn't book them worth shit from the start so his tag stuff didn't draw, therefore it's not his booking that's wrong but tag team wrestling must be wrong