• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact thread for April 28, 2022 - Rebellion main event rematch, Honor No More vs. MCMG/Speedball, Briscoes in the building

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Holy crap, that 6 man match is going to rule.

World Title rematch too. Sounds like a can't miss show.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I read some people theorizing this is Moose's last match for a bit as there was that report a few months ago that he's been working hurt, so he might take some time off to heal

Marty McFourth

I read some people theorizing this is Moose's last match for a bit as there was that report a few months ago that he's been working hurt, so he might take some time off to heal
Would make sense. Loses the rematch and they can take him out of storylines for a bit. I bet they still go hard in the rematch even though he might be hurt. :lol

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
That might explain why they’re rushing the rematch instead of doing it under siege. :pour

The fact he still had that match hurt though is incredible.

Marty McFourth

That might explain why they’re rushing the rematch instead of doing it under siege. :pour

The fact he still had that match hurt though is incredible.
Moose was working on another level in that title match too. So if that is him working whilst he's hurt, that's mad impressive. You'd never tell anything was up.