• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

IMPACT! THREAD: Edwards vs Trey, Good Brothers vs Reno Scum, Swann Update

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Yeah, they're good for what they do, but it does seem they're not going to be much more than lower carders in Impact. That's kind of their ceiling

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
When you've got a guy who straight up calls himself "The Legend" on your team... :no: that's probably a sign that you're not gonna be major champs

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Anyway, this has been another edition of "Sky carries Impact LDs on her back"

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
I gotta be honest this Week's Episode of Impact was a snoozefest to watch in my opinion. Not enough Wrestling, way too many Segments for my taste I feel. Example Wrestle House was funny and had it's moments, but...so many Segments come on now it would be better of use on their Youtube Channel. Granted Swinger had me dying throughout, I just didn't need it. If you break down the Matches this Week Edwards vs Trey was the best Match, but that is not saying much if you look at the other Matches like Deonna vs Kimber Lee or The Good Brothers vs Reno Scum. I am happy seeing set ups like EY vs Edwards, Bey vs TJP, Callihan vs RVD though as I look at the Card next Week giving us a better Impact hopefully for an avid watcher like myself. Also I'm sorry I haven't been involved in the LDs the past few Weeks. I've been wanting to do LDs, but it seems at this Motel every day I don't know if my Signal is going to hold up. I hope that changes going forward.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
I gotta be honest this Week's Episode of Impact was a snoozefest to watch in my opinion. Not enough Wrestling, way too many Segments for my taste I feel. Example Wrestle House was funny and had it's moments, but...so many Segments come on now it would be better of use on their Youtube Channel. Granted Swinger had me dying throughout, I just didn't need it. If you break down the Matches this Week Edwards vs Trey was the best Match, but that is not saying much if you look at the other Matches like Deonna vs Kimber Lee or The Good Brothers vs Reno Scum. I am happy seeing set ups like EY vs Edwards, Bey vs TJP, Callihan vs RVD though as I look at the Card next Week giving us a better Impact hopefully for an avid watcher like myself. Also I'm sorry I haven't been involved in the LDs the past few Weeks. I've been wanting to do LDs, but it seems at this Motel every day I don't know if my Signal is going to hold up. I hope that changes going forward.