Impact Pro Wrestling New Zealand

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
ipw-logo-large.png

Thought I'd make a thread to introduce you guys to the company that gave us Dakota Kai and Toa Henare from New Japan, IPW!

It's my local promotion, I've been attending for almost 8 years now.

I'd say the biggest stars currently in IPW are Jamie Tagatease, a big Samoan wrestler who's inspired by all his fellow countrymen, Candy Lee, a transgender woman who was the first transgender women's champ in the world and Jake Shehaan, who's the current IPW Champion and has his own faction named CTRL.

They have a page on FITE with some free shows you can watch, you can check it out here. The shows are 2 years old but most of the same people are still wrestling for them.

Official website
Facebook page
Twitter

IPW currently aren't running any shows cos of Covid lockdown in NZ, but when they do, I'll post about them in here cos I attend all their shows.

Current IPW champs as of November 29, 2021:

IPW Champion - Jake Shehaan (of CTRL)
IPW Women's Champion - Amber Saint (of CTRL)
IPW Tag Team Champions - Rufguts & Danny Octane
Kinkade Cup holder - Horus (of CTRL)

Last edited:

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
One of the few promotions I know outside of Japan and North America.

• Love
Reactions: Mox Girl

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
IPW have announced that they'll be back in 2022, after having to miss the entire second half of 2021 cos of Covid lockdown in Auckland. Their last show was in late July.

It's a shame cos they started some new storylines at that show, now they're on hold.

Also it's a bit of old news, but Jamie Tagataese of IPW was ranked on the PWI 500 at #384! Great achievement for a homegrown NZ wrestler!

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexa