iMPACT on FOX in the Works

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated G Semistar

Reaction score
TNA President Dixie Carter was in Los Angeles earlier today negotiating with Fox for a deal that would begin this Fall. She will not be at tonight's iMPACT! tapings.

This is not for MyNetwork TV, and it is not for the Fox Sports Network either.

This deal would have TNA taping 2 to 4 hours of programming per week, and would have TNA programming on more than one FOX owned network.

Source: TNAWrestlingNews.com

Thiss would be great for exposure, which is really all that TNA needs to succeed.

phantomgerald

This is good news, but only if the mid card gets pushed. I don't want to see the main eventers fighting two matches in a week.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
This is great hopefully they will broadcast it in Australia because i get FOX and i will not have to watch on the net every week, lol.

xtremebadass

You wouldn't even need freakin' cable, that's something WWE can't out do, FOX!

The_Enforcer86

Reaction score
I guess TNA didn't burn any bridges when they left FSN, which is owned by Fox. Does this mean that TNA will no longer be on Spike? I ask that question because their contract w/Spike ends in September.