Impact on AXS TV Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
That is what I wanna see Impact a good Show that is sorely needed with Hard to Kill vastly approaching. You know a Flu or not I'm not gonna mess my Wrestling no matter how much I'm throwing up. Grace vs Dashwood was a solid opener with Grace continuing to get wins as her big Knockout Title Match is coming toward her. Dashwood let's be honest has been a failed experiment so far and I just how much longer if this works out for her or she finds a new home somewhere else when her deal is done.

You know it doesn't too much to get a Match these days especially Moose and Rhino. Moose was talking about how his spear is better and he won over RVD, then he just gores Moose and there we go a Match at Hard to Kill ha. Come on you gotta love Ethan Page playing the Devil's Advocate with Swann and Mack. He's getting in the head of Mack enough you can see it and it's great to watch.

TJP vs Daga. I like the Wrestling of counter to counter throughout the Match, not sure if the fans enjoyed it wholeheartedly. Daga I rather of wanted to see get a win here considering he's new to alot of fans who watch Impact and you keep building him up as Konnan's next big protege well build on that please. TJP do we really know he's staying with Impact for the long haul because he is another guy I wonder what is the plan for him. We get this good Match then Desi Hit Squad shows up to ruin the party and they all deserve Coal for Christmas for their actions.

More making out with RVD and Forbes that leads to a Segment of him doing the same thing with Forbes in the Ring. RVD really thinks Cage especially has been using his moves as a tribute to him boy he's in for a nightmare when it faces Cage at Hard to Kill. Pretty good Segment and who knows maybe Cage might be able to bring out a classic bout with him. Taya still is trying to get back up with Madison and Kiera it's smart of those two ladies to ask for Title shots if she expects them to help her out going forward.

Swann vs Page. Another good showing for Swann as Page keeps fucking around with Swann and Mack. I wonder when the turn finally happens if happens at the end at Hard to Kill or during the middle, or how about early? Swinger being upset at Joey Ryan disrespecting his business and scaring away all the rizzrats is the funniest thing ever to me. Swinger should be arrested with what he wears out there. Still Ryan wins over Acey, but it seems to have a bigger problem with Swinger which I bet they have a fun filled dumb idea to see how these two deal with their problems.

Austin vs Williams. A fine Match, but at this point I'm like Petey just turn Heel already it's not working with you as a Face. Ace wins and instead of saying Adrian I did it, he says I like to dedicate his win to Trey's Mom! Boy can he play the asshole role so well. Good to see later Trey slap the shit outta Ace later he earned that one!

The Closing Segment with Sami Callihan and the fight with Tessa Blanchard was fire. I needed what Sami said to Tessa and Tessa come back no talk out there just fists. I love seeing those two fight and take it to the Streets we keep seeing Tessa no matter what Sami throws at her she keeps coming back wanting more. Tessa could be bleeding all over and that could happen at Hard to Kill and she'll keep returning like a FUCKIN TERMINATOR! Still a very effective Segment almost feels like something you do on a go home Show can't wait to see how they build on all of this stuff.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
That is what I wanna see Impact a good Show that is sorely needed with Hard to Kill vastly approaching. You know a Flu or not I'm not gonna mess my Wrestling no matter how much I'm throwing up. Grace vs Dashwood was a solid opener with Grace continuing to get wins as her big Knockout Title Match is coming toward her. Dashwood let's be honest has been a failed experiment so far and I just how much longer if this works out for her or she finds a new home somewhere else when her deal is done.

You know it doesn't too much to get a Match these days especially Moose and Rhino. Moose was talking about how his spear is better and he won over RVD, then he just gores Moose and there we go a Match at Hard to Kill ha. Come on you gotta love Ethan Page playing the Devil's Advocate with Swann and Mack. He's getting in the head of Mack enough you can see it and it's great to watch.

TJP vs Daga. I like the Wrestling of counter to counter throughout the Match, not sure if the fans enjoyed it wholeheartedly. Daga I rather of wanted to see get a win here considering he's new to alot of fans who watch Impact and you keep building him up as Konnan's next big protege well build on that please. TJP do we really know he's staying with Impact for the long haul because he is another guy I wonder what is the plan for him. We get this good Match then Desi Hit Squad shows up to ruin the party and they all deserve Coal for Christmas for their actions.

More making out with RVD and Forbes that leads to a Segment of him doing the same thing with Forbes in the Ring. RVD really thinks Cage especially has been using his moves as a tribute to him boy he's in for a nightmare when it faces Cage at Hard to Kill. Pretty good Segment and who knows maybe Cage might be able to bring out a classic bout with him. Taya still is trying to get back up with Madison and Kiera it's smart of those two ladies to ask for Title shots if she expects them to help her out going forward.

Swann vs Page. Another good showing for Swann as Page keeps fucking around with Swann and Mack. I wonder when the turn finally happens if happens at the end at Hard to Kill or during the middle, or how about early? Swinger being upset at Joey Ryan disrespecting his business and scaring away all the rizzrats is the funniest thing ever to me. Swinger should be arrested with what he wears out there. Still Ryan wins over Acey, but it seems to have a bigger problem with Swinger which I bet they have a fun filled dumb idea to see how these two deal with their problems.

Austin vs Williams. A fine Match, but at this point I'm like Petey just turn Heel already it's not working with you as a Face. Ace wins and instead of saying Adrian I did it, he says I like to dedicate his win to Trey's Mom! Boy can he play the asshole role so well. Good to see later Trey slap the shit outta Ace later he earned that one!

The Closing Segment with Sami Callihan and the fight with Tessa Blanchard was fire. I needed what Sami said to Tessa and Tessa come back no talk out there just fists. I love seeing those two fight and take it to the Streets we keep seeing Tessa no matter what Sami throws at her she keeps coming back wanting more. Tessa could be bleeding all over and that could happen at Hard to Kill and she'll keep returning like a FUCKIN TERMINATOR! Still a very effective Segment almost feels like something you do on a go home Show can't wait to see how they build on all of this stuff.
I wish I had the energy to write reviews like you do.

• Love
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I wish I had the energy to write reviews like you do.

Awwhh that is nice. It's fun to me and in the words of the Cap

"I could do this all day"

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
G1ArEVMl.jpg

Sami Callihan decided to show off the new Impact World Title for all to see. I like the Red and that God damn Owl they never named. I've never heard of a Company do a Contest to name a bird then they never name it. I put in a name for that contest my memory is warped because it was a few Years ago though.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
NsUCZNKl.jpg

Gnj5VO7l.jpg

oD8EYWEl.jpg

8IhMWTAl.jpg

After a few weeks of impact having their Awards, Top Matches of the past Decade, and Best of the Year Shows it's back to Canon. Perfect time too considering Hard To Kill is this Weekend and the Card is locked in check out the Thread. As for the Go-Home Show momentum needs to be high and this Show needs to be a banger I feel.​