Impact impressed me tonight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Caught impact tonight & the first thought I had is they had really good production since the last time I seen.

Seen some blonde Mexican girl & she was really good (knockouts champion) and btw that belt looks pretty cool for a girls belt

Cage vs Johnny impact build up packages were very nice as well as Sami Callihans stuff

Just wondering if anyone else has been watching? I really like who ever is producing directing their show recently. I just watched a couple months back for Pentagon jr & it wasn't that nice

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
Weekly Impact was consistently better than Raw this year. They don’t have Johnny anymore which is a pity, at the time you made this OP Impact was a little bit better but it’s pretty good today as well.