Impact High ~ Part 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Keep on doing this man that was funny as shit. Yo what you need to do is include me, Dre, NinoBrown, and Rell as "The Black Kids" and just run with it and make me laugh harder than before.

Chessarmy was fucking hilarious :rofl:, I read it while I was in school and I LMAO so hard from out of the blue everybody was staring at me all weird.

McLovin

Reaction score
Great work HB.... Rolling Stone. My only problem with it was that it ended. How frequently will you be doing these? As I wouldn't mind being a character in it. You could play on the fact that I rarely do anything of note, so I could be like Dolf and appear and say Hi.

chessarmy

Montana: Now, who can tell me where the majority of Shakespeare’s played were performed?

Chessarmy: THE IMPACT ZONE! TNA WRESTLING, CROSS THE LINE!

:roflmao:

You did a great job all around. You nailed all the characters perfectly, fucking awesome!

CROSS THE LINE

xtremebadass

That was surprisingly entertaining, that was great. I feel a little left out though :(

Qwake

Where I have seen something like this before, the Chessarmy Impact marking, Roxxi/Kaedon battles, Sheep dissing by BKB :shifty:

Pretty funny shit, I opened this thread and knew what was coming and I was able to struggle through the same old shit...Maybe if people knew about the MSN convos you have with Gards about all the food jokes they would get this lol, probably the best part of it. The Blaze shit got annoying but I laughed when he got to the class and said it AGAIN! Also, SP a druggy, :smh

Moonlight Drive

Keep on doing this man that was funny as shit. Yo what you need to do is include me, Dre, NinoBrown, and Rell as "The Black Kids" and just run with it and make me laugh harder than before.

My original idea was The Black Kids vs The Aussies, but them pwning Lennie is easier, and more natural.

Members scheduled to make an appearance in future episodes (who weren't in Part 1, most of the peeps in Part 1 will still be in):

Dylan
Rell
Dre
Milly
Rawkus Kweer
Monkeystyle
Joo (since I liked James' TG idea >_>)
The Italian Outsider
Various BTB'ers

Part 2 will be up whenever I'm done, featuring Mr. Peep's Music Class, the revealment of the newest Impact High cult, Remedial English with Scotty, Blaze, etc., more TNA markness and a whole lot more.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Blaze reminds me of that one guy who kept saying “done lost *insert something internet related here” from that episode of South Park where everybody lost internet.

Moonlight Drive

Remedial Maths*

There's also many people I want to include, but there's just not much They have I can use against them. :D

Evil Austin

Remedial English class with scotty?

:crazy:

but yea ill check it out probably give me a good giggle for the day.

C4

Blaze should be referred to as the kid in the helmet in future editions :glare:

MikeRaw

And sea-four should be referred to as "Oncewalker" and/or "Batista fan girl"