image resizer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Malone Hart

Reaction score
Samoa Joe Push Soon..

According to reports, there is talk that Samoa Joe is in for a major push in the next few weeks. So, it looks like things could get rolling for Joe starting with the Against All Odds PPV this Sunday and the TV tapings that follow it. Given the recent information about his departure from Ring of Honor, this news shouldn't come as a big surprise and looks to be the reason why TNA never fully took Joe to the top during his stay with the company.

Malone Hart

Reaction score
It does'nt say now does it? It says within the next few weeks, and it says it could start this sunday. This place has very rarely let down before, they knew about the whole Undertaker/Batista match a while back etc.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
He's really not getting a push at the moment. He's kinda stangnating. But what I imagine that they mean is that he'll get a real world title feud soon.

MJ807

Reaction score
Yeah I'm not really wanting Samoa Joe in the main event for the title I don't think he's personally ready I think he needs one more uppercard feud with maybe Abyss or someone like that to push him over the top.

phantomgerald

i think hes good enough. hes been at that level for two years already

Montana

Wait, the guy main evnets like the last 3 ppvs, and NOW is getting a push? Oh wait he had that little undefeated streak for a year or so with the xdivison championshp, but NOW hes gettng a push?

Ill say it now, Bound for Glory 07 Joe wins the belt.

The Punisher

Reaction score
I to hope that Samoa Joe will get a world title feud going with Cage soon and then win the title cause I cant stand Cage being the champ

phantomgerald

cage is such a good heel champ, i just can't stand steiner

Matt Reptar

Reaction score
How about an image resizer that resizes large images to make them not stretch the forum. When you click them they open the full image in a new tab/window.

Matt Reptar

Reaction score
No thoughts? The Post Your Desktop thread is a clusterfuck.