I'm Wet

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

Mickie's is so fucking fake. She has herself listed as married to John Cena? What the FUCK?

I posted on her wall 'why is your last name Cena when you aren't married?' and some random smurf posts 'they are married, Jade' and goes on to say he knows some guy.

She also has a photo album full of Cena pics and has it posted as the 'love of my life', lmao.

LKP

If you look there are a few accounts that say they are barbie blank, yet they are all friends with the fake ones also so its hard to tell who is fake or not.

LadyHotrod

Yeah, why the fuck do they have a bunch of wrestlers listed as their siblings? I forget who it was but they had two Matt Hardy's in their siblings list. You'd figure they would just have the real one.....

Also, the 'real' Michelle McCool sure does spend a lot of time on her fucking facebook.....

LadyHotrod

LMAO, I'm in an FB fight with 'Michelle McCool'.

Myself and this other dude were proving she was fake and she deleted all of our info and is getting pissy and saying it's Saturday, her day off, so she likes to sit and relax on FB, which is her excuse as to why she is always online.

Yeah, okay Michelle, I'm sure you've had nothing to do since last night so you've been updating your profile every 30 minutes.

:rolleyes:

...and when the FUCK did she start dating Edge?

LadyHotrod

I'm talking to myself in this thread but whatever.

I added 'Lauren Williams' to my facebook and asked if it were the real one. She replied 'yeah' so I told her about how we met and that I worked with her uncle so if it were the real Lauren, she could tell me the name of her uncle.

She went on to respond to other people but didn't answer my question so I went on my old MySpace and messaged the real Lauren and linked her to the profile (read from the bottom message up):

hi honey, ill accept ur new request. and no that deff wasnt me on facebook, it was a poser! mine is under Angel Williams

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Feb 28, 2010 2:46 AM

Hi Lauren!

I got a new MySpace account so if you get a request from ~Mercyful Fate~, that is me.

I just wanted to let you know that there is someone on FB saying they are really you. Not sure if it is really your account or not:

link

Hope that link works properly. I asked if it were the real Lauren and she said yeah and so I mentioned how we met before and asked what your uncle's name was and she didn't answer. If it really is you, oops! I guess you were just busy! But if it isn't, this person is pretending to be you and posting about being in love with Christian...

....and this one is the real Lauren, she confirmed our meeting and her uncle's name. The FB profile seems to be gone now.

Owned.

Famou$ 187

Half of these pages are fake,the only place to see if someone is real or not is Twitter & the only way to tell is if they have alot of followers & if they are verified.

LadyHotrod

^ The verified ones are total shit (on FB, anways), anyone can copy and paste it (and edit the name). I have multiple wrestlers 'verified' yet how the hell can two Matt Hardys, etc. be verified as the real one? It's BS and they have so many followers because people are too dumb to realize that the verification means fuck all. As far as I know, FB doesn't even verify celeb accounts in the first place.

Christian's is also verified yet he goes on flirting with the fake Lauren and 'Michelle McCool' and the verified Michelle claims to be fucking Edge.

Famou$ 187

It's no way you can fake a verified account on Twitter. I know that Matt Hardy has it,so does Jeff. Maria,Ted,Lillian,Kofi & countless others. I wouldn't know why they woulnd't have Twitter tho,it's what is hot & popular & it's a way of talking to fans.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
ohlpfo.jpg

Hometown Kid

I just wanted to comment on this by saying I requested to be friends with Ultimo Dragon on FB, and when it was said he accepted my friend request I was pretty happy...until I saw his status was that he runs a chop shop. >_>

:cry:

EDIT: I just discovered there is one of those stupid games called chop shop on FB. The dream lives~! :smile_1: