I'm trying to pick a new avatar. Help me.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

^^Yea but i don't have to worry about that...People here know me 2 well...

CT Styles

none of the above....you should get one that is calling yourself a dumbass or one of Hitler since your the rebirth of him...so yea...pick from them

SHUT UP!!! ITS A FUCKING FORUM!! Get over it! Hitler did much worse things then ban a moderator on a forum get a life!

Oh and my choice is 5 definetly its awesome

monkeystyle

Reaction score
well, peep's one of these douchebags.

im not trying to be an asshole but, would it offend you if he really puts up a hitler avy?

I had a L'il Hitler from Robot Chicken avatar for a bit. Only because I think those three sketches are amongst the funniest things I've ever seen.

Also, I wouldn't put up a real Hitler avatar or anything like that anyway.

This Guy

Whoever hasn't seen American History X should be curb-stomped twice

lol

well, peep's one of these douchebags.

in peeps defense his parents are probably the most controlling parents I've ever seen...I'm sure they think American History X is a movie about why its okay to be racist....since they seem to think the FBI watches everything they do on the internet and that the goverment is watching them through there TV.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
#5 for sure. Gandolfini like gripped this photographer face few days ago for tryin to take his pic.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
in peeps defense his parents are probably the most controlling parents I've ever seen...I'm sure they think American History X is a movie about why its okay to be racist....since they seem to think the FBI watches everything they do on the internet and that the goverment is watching them through there TV.

That reminds me....I once worked with a lady who was incredibly white trash, and she complained that it was an invasion of privacy that the tv stations can interrupt broadcasting to show weather warnings. She even said that Ohio was a communist country and the U.S. was planning on going to war with us. Lol.....I could barely contain my laughter.

the dark knight

thats why i called him a nerd. his mum should really watch one of george carlin's stand ups. especially you're all diseased...the part where he talks about children and the pussification of males ROFL. peep, tell your mom to buy his DVDs.

What in the hell.....:confused:
well you didn't watch american history X didn't you?
tbh one of them was WS. it was a multiple conversation i think i have it somewhere
yea him too.
That reminds me....I once worked with a lady who was incredibly white trash
are you calling peep's mum white trash? :p

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
That reminds me....I once worked with a lady who was incredibly white trash, and she complained that it was an invasion of privacy that the tv stations can interrupt broadcasting to show weather warnings. She even said that Ohio was a communist country and the U.S. was planning on going to war with us. Lol.....I could barely contain my laughter.

thats how us Kentucky folk see it

Wait till we gets ours banjos and shotguns!!! we is gonna kiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll you!!!!!!

PeepShow

Once again, a mum is a flower.....:gun_rifle: You UK tards

Second, why am I brought up about American History X? I guess I don't get why i was singled out? There about 50 other people who would have been to choose. Why me? I still don't know what you are going on about.