I'm Tired So Here's My Promo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alex Scott

Metrosexual New Owner
Reaction score
"I'm so tired...
Tired of playing the game.
Ain't it a cwying shame?!
I'm so tired!"

-Lily Von Shtupp (Blazing Saddles motherfuckers)

We come into focus at a Burger King restaurant. It's quite busy as we have three registers open and still have a solid amount of people in line. There's also a lot of employees moving around in the background trying to get things done. The camera then focuses in on a man in a tailored charcoal gray suit with a crimson red tie standing off to the side, overwatching the whole thing. That man is Alex Scott. He smirks at what's in front of him before turning to the camera.

<>Alex Scott<>
Beautiful, isn't it? Sanders, I decided to take a page from your book and buy my own...FRANCHISE!...Get it?... Because your nickname is the franchise...

Alex then turns away slightly, contemplating a few thoughts.

<>Alex Scott<>
I think I just spent a lot of money on a really bad joke.

The Awesome Idiot breathes a heavy sigh.

<>Alex Scott<>
I should've just bought a Tim Horton's.

A big smile then comes across Alex's face.

<>Alex Scott<>
Oh that's right! I still can! Because I'm fucking rich!

The Canadian Cock then looks back at the camera happy as can be. He moves over to a booth and sits down with the camera following to the other side, looking Alex dead on.

<>Alex Scott<>
Well, I guess I should talk wrestling now. Let's start off with last week's show. I don't know how I only won with a DQ. I mean, it sure seemed like I had prepped and prepared a lot more than Kriminal. Hell, I at least showed up on time...to the building. It should've been an easy win by my standards. But I guess I'm just getting old and things have changed...wait, I'm only 27...never mind.

An employee walks up and puts down a combo meal in front of Alex before walking away.

<>Alex Scott<>
Speaking of Krim...You know, I must've been clocked in the head extremely hard during that match because I said in that interview after that Kriminal and I were friends. That makes no sense considering we've never teamed up or even interacted outside the ring. Even in his promo, Krim acted like he'd never heard of me, barely remembering me. So why would I say we were friends. My brain must've been so messed up that it felt like I was reading a script someone else wrote for me. Bert did have a point though. I have nothing left to settle with ADAM. I've kicked his ass six ways from Sunday time and time again so he clearly doesn't matter anymore.

The Awesome One takes a sip of his drink. He motions towards the cup.

<>Alex Scott<>
Cherry coke. Delicious. Although it needs a little something more.

The Canuck then pulls a flask out of his jacket, opens the lid to both the flask and the drink, then pours some liquid from the flask to the cup. He closes everything back up before taking another sip.

<>Alex Scott<>
Ahhhh. Much better. Anyways, this brings me to this week's matchup. My opponent is a man named Steve Sanders. Or as he so dubs himself, the Chosen One. Now Anakin, I appreciate you beating the ever loving snot out of Cyrus Riddle. Frankly it's been long overdue, and I have to say I quite enjoyed it. However, there is something that I enjoyed just as much as you kicking Riddle's ass up and down that ring. And that is your promo this week. For once, I'm not filled with utter contempt for my opponent as they spew complete bullshit to make themselves appear to be made of high quality material. Instead, I see a real man making true statements for the world to hear. May I say, the respect is mutual, Sanders. In you, I see a true competitor and pure wrestler. This is something I don't see very often so I appreciate it when I do. I'm tired of the pretenders and the false champions this industry has produced. I long for the days of pure wrestling icons. And at Unwritten, we will show the world just exactly what that means. No matter the outcome, the world will know just how pure wrestling can be and what can happen when pure wrestlers take control and flourish under the spotlight. So Sanders, I'm implore you...I beg you...bring everything you have. Because you're right. Men like us NEED each other in order to keep our livelihood intact and secure within our own hands and away from the sycophants and false idols. So bring your "A" game. I always bring mine. Why? Because...I'm...

Alex then grabs ahold of his burger, brings it up to his lips and takes a bite. He then quickly spits out the meat in disgust.

<>Alex Scott<>
What the fuck is this shit?! Dear God, that's disgusting! Who eats this? You people disgust me! I'm definitely selling this place and buying a Tim Horton's.

The Awesome Alcoholic then looks straight into the camera.

<>Alex Scott<>
It's a Canadian haven, look it up!

Alex then stands up and walks out of the building. We then fade to black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk