I'm still expecting my legend status.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

If 3/4 of the forum doesn't know the poster, he's not a legend.

Markz

Reaction score
Where's MY legend status?? :p

Axis

Who are you talking to?

I was responding to your post that said something to the extent of "I deserve to be a Legend before this guy." However, your post likely had a few typos sprinkled in, and it likely lacked a logical sentence structure. It's difficult to know for sure, though, because said post seems to have been deleted.

-TJ-

If 3/4 of the forum doesn't know the poster, he's not a legend.

So... Tell me if i'm wrong here, but because I don't make stupid posts that make me stand out all the time, or make stupid posts that for some reason makes others laugh, that even if I'm a quality poster, in which none of you can't deny unless you have proof, then I can't be a legend? :yeahright:

Just wondering.

Axis

So... Tell me if i'm wrong here, but because I don't make stupid posts that make me stand out all the time, or make stupid posts that for some reason makes others laugh, that even if I'm a quality poster, in which none of you can't deny unless you have proof, then I can't be a legend? :yeahright:

Just wondering.

I'll tell you. You are wrong. That's not what he said. He said that three-fourths of the forum doesn't know who you are, which I think is fairly accurate. That is completely different from saying that you don't make stupid posts. You're gross inference into his statement should serve as at least a preliminary piece of evidence that you are an incompetent poster, ergo unworthy of Legend-status.

-TJ-

So you're saying because I took a guess, basing it on the poster who said that, and according to you that I was wrong, that I am an incompetent poster?

I do like that you use logic and you actually think in your posts, and because of that I will stop, because you're point will stand with everyone else. No use trying now.