I'm sorry IWF

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
LMAO

People dont worry I aint gonna steal any members

some people here are already over there but lol that was not more doings

Yes I am over there to lol but I dont wanna lose my penis so if you would...please dont do that I might cry if you do that...lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well I was there for here so really it shouldnt count lol...well I was here first...got bannned....joined there 2 months later....then came back here...yesterday...so....yeaaaaaaaa lol...I was kinda there before I came back and being banned count as not being here and since I was there I was here but there and now I am here...so that means I am not like intited to getting my penis cut off

KenFan4life

Reaction score
No, they have no right to choose, once they register on IWF, they must only post on IWF, they can not go onto another forum.

>.>

Well FUCK!!!

Could've Told me that before....shit...now i'm gonna get raped and have my dick chopped off like tha Valbowski:paperbag3:

Cause Like I've been Loyal to IWF til i thought i got permenatley banned back in december...so like i said "shit...the fuck am I gonna do now?!"...and then Emiral Walked in my Living room to say "BAM Mutha FUCKA!!!" and walk out...well so like now i'm there and here....cause i got to come back to iwf(all be it; in only heel in a thread and shoutbox) and like now i'm there too...so this is sort of akward...:crazy:

Cause its like Having this one hot girlfriend but not being allowed to Pussy pound that shit...and like you say "well i'll go fuck that slutty bitch over there" and like you go over there cause they let anyone in and you pounge some people for like Boobie Call or something....and like bam!...yo girlfriend finally lets you back in to pound her pussy but its kinda a day late cause you already pounged that other slutty chick....

thats what this is like right now....weird ay....:smileysex5:

anyways...if like anyones got extra time on their hands and like have KenFan4life as your refferral person...I'll get repped for it...and like...Keep it on the Down Low.....:glare: We gotta sneak it by tha IWF MODZ......Dun-Dun-DUN!!!!
IWF-4LIFE

Mr. Mat