I'm sorry IWF

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
IWF I am sorry for how I acted back in Jan and also end of Dec..It was wrong of me I acted crazy went way over board and I am here to be a good guy and a good member so hopefully you will expect this and we can be friends

my name has been changed but u all know me as rkorockz.

Weebo

Reaction score
Dude you are only here to steal members to FiveStar. You told me yesterday that FiveStar is better and that you are mad cause i guess MonkeyStyle and PeepShow were invading it. So you are not sorry and are here representing FiveStar and trying to get members to go there. I talked to him for hours yesterday and he tried to get me to oin the whole damn time.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I changed my mind about that...MS came over there to the other forum...I aint saying it even thought we all know it...and talked stuff out...I guess and some people gonna be on both and I wanted to be one of them...and anyway I am on thin thin thin THIN ice...I cant break any rules...lol

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I called the police and they said they didn't care. Who'd have thought? :p

Wrestling Station

The Police are using something called the Answer Machine. As they are too lazy to stay in office for late in the night.

Now from that been said, i would like to inform everyone of you, that there will be an contest for whom ever going to call the "police" should use the soundboards and prank the shit out of that "Answer Machine"! :shifty: its safe, its just a damn machine!!! lol :yes:

Mr. Mat

Members have their own choices what or what not too join well dont they?

Markz

Reaction score
That's Killer spelled backwards.

Wrestling Station

^WTF lol..

yeah its FWI spelled backwards? :shocked: i mean.. forward is meant backward! errrrgh! w/e

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
No, they have no right to choose, once they register on IWF, they must only post on IWF, they can not go onto another forum.

>.>

Exactly, If we catch you on another forum, we will not only ban you here, but we will use our powers to find your house and cut off your penis....or rape you if you are a chick.

Rape is awesome.