I'm putting it all on the line this year....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
lol, i am kinda busy these days so im not active as much as i used to be.
anyway, i dont know anything about hockey but i love to take risks and thats why i accepted your bet, anyway whats going on in the NHL? im guessing i have not lost yet

CenaMark54

Its looking entirely possible that I'll win every bet by the end of the first round.

3-2..with the momentum swinging towards Boston after the pounding the habs took last night.

They are in Prices head now and there are rumblings that Bergeron might come back for game 6 (just rumors at this point).

Soulpower

The Wings are one quarter away from eliminating Nashville. If the score holds up, and Loltreal loses tomorrow.... IT WILL BE TIME FOR A NEW NAME, MS! And you just know that Randy Orton will have something to do with your new username.

CenaMark54

^^^If they lose to boston tomorrow he just might have a randy orton signature too.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
The Wings are one quarter away from eliminating Nashville. If the score holds up, and Loltreal loses tomorrow.... IT WILL BE TIME FOR A NEW NAME, MS! And you just know that Randy Orton will have something to do with your new username.

Oddly enough I've already chosen what your name will be when the time comes, and it had something to do with Randy Orton as well. I was kinda inspired by Brian Kendrick's Biceps name when I was choosing it.

I'm ready for my punishment.

Cool.

You, MJ, Famou$, and just maybe after tonight Al Hajiri as well.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
^^^If they lose to boston tomorrow he just might have a randy orton signature too.

Ironically it is because you are such a big Orton fan that you recieve this signature.

randyortonintowel.jpg

I wanna see that shit in your sig for the next 30 days.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I actually I really don't want to see, but I assume that no one else does either.

Soulpower

Randy Orton as well. I was kinda inspired by Brian Kendrick's Biceps name when I was choosing it.

Aww man! I'm going to be called Orton's penis if I lose this bet, right?