I'm Not Crazy About High Spots Just For The Sake Of High Spots

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jabroni900

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I love watching guys fly around the ring as much as the next guy. And watching London and Kendrick going crazy today on RAW was incredible,but I myself feel that they lean too much on that these days. Nobody knows how too put on a match anymore. Where it tells a story,where it pulls you in because how good it is. Where you're on the edge of your seat watching it. Like those matches Ric Flair and Ricky Steamboat had back in the day. Ric Flair didn't need a shooting star press off the top rope onto the floor. All Ricky The Dragon needed was a simple chop off the top rope and a flying body press. He never gave someone a moonsault off the top rope into the crowd.

You know what match I hate more then words can describe? The Money In The Bank Match. Twenty-thirty minutes of pointless violence and people crashing into ladders. What are they doing? Why are they doing it? Nobody knows. Stacking three tables,putting four guys on top,piling two ladders on top of each other and jumping off? Wow! That is easy,anybody can do that. I would rather have two guys working their butts off trying too make a good match with pure talent then all the money in the banks,hardcore,bat wrapped in barbed wire on a pole matches combined.